Dallas Must See Ladies

Tara Evans Originally Posted by Kinky Boy
Depends, he didn’t specifically state he was seeking cheap bareback and looks and discretion are not important but if he is I’d recommend Tara also. Best $15 session I’ve had in the hobby. I’d recommend paying the extra $3 she charges to have her shower before you meet.
Oh, here we go.
I will say me ..lol Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

I think I'll take that hint.
xo
If you enjoyed Allegra, go see her doubles partner BLISS OF DFW
  • harry
  • 10-06-2017, 05:12 PM
Premier Desires aka Desirae is great!
  • MW76
  • 10-06-2017, 09:17 PM
Jules is a REALLY HOT 34 year old in spite of syrup77 rudely calling her an old hooker in another thread.
Jules is a REALLY HOT 34 year old in spite of syrup77 rudely calling her an old hooker in another thread. Originally Posted by MW76
Lmfao put the 4 before the 3 and that would be more accurate WCT.
Jules is a REALLY HOT 34 year old in spite of syrup77 rudely calling her an old hooker in another thread. Originally Posted by MW76
Jules is hot. No doubt about it. OP should visit her.
Jules is hot. No doubt about it. OP should visit her. Originally Posted by Sir Axl
If the age range you are interested in is 20-35. Here are some good choices. Some on this list have been mentioned before.

1. Allegra Hope
2. Ashley Anders
3. Bentley Banks
4. Bliss DFW
5. Danielle J
6. Ember Simmers
7. Erotic Morgan
8. JGirl - Jessica
9. Jules Jaguar
10. Isabella Preslie
11. KatherynLust
12. Kayla Sweets
13. Kristen Kindle
14. Lucy Rose
15. Melanie Starr
16. Raquel DeMilo
17. Selina51
18. Summer Secrets
19. Tara Evans
20. Teaganluv
21. Tia Hart
22. Versace
Who are they? Visiting this weekend Originally Posted by likestohobby2788
Question: any one think this member will be able to enjoy Dallas (unless he visits spas) due to his lack of PA and no clues as to his likes, dislikes, wants & needs.

likestohobby2788
Registered Member

= = = =

LtH:

My immediate suggestion is buy you some PA so you maximize your research time and your play time!

Happy Hobbying!
Question: any one think this member will be able to enjoy Dallas (unless he visits spas) due to his lack of PA and no clues as to his likes, dislikes, wants & needs.
likestohobby2788 Registered Member

Happy Hobbying! Originally Posted by ck1942
^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^

w/ such a short question, we've spent more time replying than he spent typing & posting it !!!

likestohobby2788 - come on, pal.
give us something to work with !
help us help you !!!
  • MW76
  • 10-07-2017, 11:33 AM
Question:My immediate suggestion is buy you some PA so you maximize your research time and your play time!

Happy Hobbying! Originally Posted by ck1942
I strongly recommend you earn PA and don't use your CC to buy it, Otherwise you'll end up like Josh Duggar if and when this site gets hacked. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Moderators and owners will tell you to buy PA because they want your money and it's not their asses on the line when hackers get mrmbers' CC info.
I'd say if you're going independent:
CD3
TheRealMiaRose
Maybe Harley Quinn if she's still active
Would be my three picks.

Also considering the Dallas AMP scene, it's probably the best in the country any of the ones off Harry Hines, Northwest Highway, or Walnut Hill and 35. You ain't living till you've had a hot Asian chick wash your ass then toss your salad and fuck your brains out.