Ben Carson Apologizes For Plagiarism, Says He's Working To 'Rectify The Situation'

What did he plagiarize?

Did Dr Carson write the book the himself or did he have a ghostwriter? Can he claim that the people and accounts in the book were "composites" even after they said they were real. Like Obama? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Oh, I thought we were talking about BEN CARSON. Not President Obama.

Let's review: Carson has apologized for failing to cite sources properly in his book. The publisher of the book has acknowledged the plagiarism. Do I have that right halfwits?

Carson wrote a book using somebody else's ideas and words and representing those ideas and words as his own. That is dishonest. Let's call it what it is and not try to avoid the discussion by your endless, repetitive, "neener neener, but but but President Obama stomped on a puppy today" or whatever the fuck it is you decide to make up.

By the way, Carson recently called for the removal of all judges who rule in favor of gay marriage and stated that it would be "open season" on Christians if gay marriage is legalized. So, if the Supreme Court of the United States rules against gay marriage bans, do we remove all of the USSC justices who hold that view? Carson is nuts.

In addition to being intellectually dishonest and publishing a book which he plagiarized, he is another GOP religious whackjob.
Seriously Zani? You've proven time and again and admitted you don't read the posts that you respond to. It's why you keep getting your ass handed to you and disappear from the board, in disgrace, for weeks at a time. Hell, I could accuse you of the same thing. There's no way in hell you write complete sentences in your posts without help. Are you giving credit where it's due?
Do you not read the articles you post either?
If that's all they've got on him he should be able to just walk into the White House right now and take that lying Obama's chair in the Oval Office. Maybe just pull it right out from under him. Originally Posted by boardman

No need to write a novel erroneously focused on me. Just admit Carson plagiarized and move on. Stop making a fool of yourself with a seemingly endless rant.
Oh, I thought we were talking about BEN CARSON. Not President Obama.

Let's review: Carson has apologized for failing to cite sources properly in his book. The publisher of the book has acknowledged the plagiarism. Do I have that right halfwits?

Carson wrote a book using somebody else's ideas and words and representing those ideas and words as his own. That is dishonest. Let's call it what it is and not try to avoid the discussion by your endless, repetitive, "neener neener, but but but President Obama stomped on a puppy today" or whatever the fuck it is you decide to make up.

By the way, Carson recently called for the removal of all judges who rule in favor of gay marriage and stated that it would be "open season" on Christians if gay marriage is legalized. So, if the Supreme Court of the United States rules against gay marriage bans, do we remove all of the USSC justices who hold that view? Carson is nuts.

In addition to being intellectually dishonest and publishing a book which he plagiarized, he is another GOP religious whackjob. Originally Posted by timpage
He's going to crash and burn like Herman Cain. I'm sure there are a few white women he's harassed it's bound to come out soon.

Carson strikes me as an educated charlatan. When he said the ACA was worse than slavery I knew right then he had a bad and wicked heart. ;-)
He's going to crash and burn like Herman Cain. I'm sure there are a few white women he's harassed it's bound to come out soon.

Carson strikes me as an educated charlatan. When he said the ACA was worse than slavery I knew right then he had a bad and wicked heart. ;-)
Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Why the racist, hypocrisy, zany? "Harassing white women" didn't impede Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's political opportunities or squelch the adulation of his dim-retard supporters!

Clinton Misogyny - Sex
Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
Sally Perdue - post incident threats
Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned

Clinton Misogyny - Other
Linda Tripp - coerce, intimidate, deny - Bob Bennett calls her a liar, release her job application, transfer her.
Julia Hiatt-Steele - Willey's friend and neighbor - used the machine to change her story.
Hillary Rodham Clinton - used as a cover humiliated
Chelsea Clinton - ignored
Betty Currie - used as cover and enabler
Donna Shalala - used as cover, used as whipping post in Cabinet meeting
Madeline Albright - used as cover
Secret Service - female agent complaints
Kathy Ferguson – unwelcome advances
(source)
Why the racist, hypocrisy, zany. "Harassing white women" didn't impede Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's political opportunities or squelch the adulation of his dim-retard supporters!

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Those women came on to Bubba. I did get a good laugh when Jennifer Flowers complained that he fucked her so good till it left her pussy hurt and swollen. She told Bubba how he killed her pussy and he replied: "Put some ice on it baby." funniest shit ever. Clinton was hilarious
Those women came on to Bubba. I did get a good laugh when Jennifer Flowers complained that he fucked her so good till it left her pussy hurt and swollen. She told Bubba how he killed her pussy and he replied: "Put some ice on it baby." funniest shit ever. Clinton was hilarious Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
You're one very sick puppy if you think rape and sexual harassment is "hilarious", zany.
You're one very sick puppy if you think rape and sexual harassment is "hilarious", zany. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Ohh stop it no one was raped. Hyperbole much?
Ohh stop it no one was raped. Hyperbole much? Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
That's not what Juanita Broaddrick says, zany. See also:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...463r/?page=all

You adulate Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's abuse of women and denigrate Carson for sins you cannot substantiate, zany. Practice hypocrisy much, zany?

No need to write a novel erroneously focused on me. Just admit Carson plagiarized and move on. Stop making a fool of yourself with a seemingly endless rant. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
You consider that a novel?
Reading must really be difficult for you.
Did you read the BuzzFeed article? They make a pretty compelling argument and point out that this is not the first time Carson has done this as he admitted in his book. He blamed it on being naive when in college. You'd think he would have learned his lesson to make sure everything was properly footnoted.
I guess the question from all of this will be "is Dr. Carson purposefully dishonest?".
I don't know. Correcting the mistakes after the fact doesn't look good for him. Another question I would have is "does the content of the book loose any meaning once it is properly bibliographed?" I guess that's for the voters to decide.

I wonder if you are just as disgusted with Obama for his failure to fully disclose the information regarding the woman he referenced several times in the SOTU. The one that wrote him a letter telling him how her family got through the recession...You know, the one that was a Democratic campaign staffer and had been used, by Obama, as a political prop in the past.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...cmp=latestnews

It's not the only time Obama has gotten caught doing pretty much the same thing.
  • WTF
  • 01-22-2015, 01:02 PM
Any of you Carson lovers like that he basically said ISIS is more committed to their cause than say you Tea Pots are to yours?

Maybe he can seed you to Syria to get you more committed!

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/...-patriots.html

Conservative favorite and retired neurosurgeon Dr. Ben Carson likened the Islamic State to American Patriots while speaking at the Republican National Committee's winter meeting in San Diego Thursday. "They got the wrong philosophy, but they're willing to die for what they believe, while we are busily giving away every belief and every value for the sake of political correctness," he said before the crowd erupted into applause. "We have to change that."
Speaking of Plagiarism....Remember this guy?

Shirtless Biden Washes Trans Am In White House Driveway

WASHINGTON—Taking advantage of the warm spring weather Monday, Vice President Joe Biden parked his 1981 Trans Am in the White House driveway, removed his undershirt, and spent a leisurely afternoon washing the muscle car and drinking beer.

"This baby just needs a little scrub down," said Biden, addressing a tour group as he tucked the sweat-covered top into the belt loop of his cutoff jean shorts. "Gotta get her looking good so I can impress the chicks when I'm cruising down Pennsylvania [Avenue]."

White House aides said that Biden pulled into the driveway shortly before noon, the chorus of Night Ranger's "(You Can Still) Rock In America" blaring from
his car's stereo. According to witnesses, Biden spent several minutes maneuvering the Trans Am into the perfect spot, and was observed drumming his fingers on the steering wheel until the song came to a close.
The shirtless 66-year-old then entered the executive residence and greeted employees with a round of high fives and a variety of nicknames.
"Hey, hot stuff, looking good," Biden told a passing aide. "Would you know where I could get a little bucket and sponge action? My mean machine needs to be cleaned."
After acquiring the necessary washing materials, the bare-chested second-in-command returned to the driveway, where he spent several moments staring in apparent awe at the firebird decal on the hood of his car.

Biden, who purchased the white Pontiac in 1983, has made an annual tradition of taking time off each spring to wash and tune-up his vehicle. In 2008 alone, the veteran politician reportedly missed two dozen Senate sessions in order to spend some quality time "taking care of [his] baby."
"He does this every year and it really seems to rejuvenate him," Sen. Christopher Dodd (D-CT) said. "Back in 2001, the car was up on blocks in the National Mall, and he was so busy rotating those tires that he bailed on the confirmation hearings for secretary of state."
"What're you gonna do, though?" Dodd added. "That car rocks."
As Biden gently applied a sponge to the hood and moved it in small circular motions across the car's contours, a number of White House interns walked by and caught the vice president's attention.
"She's a real beaut, ain't she?" said Biden, popping open a wide-mouth can of Coors Light and tilting back his head to take a long drink. "Back when Smokey And The Bandit came out, everyone wanted the black paint job, but looking back now, I'm thankful the dealership didn't have it in stock."

"Oops, looks like I got a little brewha in the flavor-saver," added Biden, referring to his wispy, four-day-old mustache. "Any of you girls care to join me for another tallboy?"
Biden then spent the next 15 minutes boasting about the features on his Trans Am.
"They don't make kick-ass T-tops like this anymore, sweetheart," said Biden, shaking his head in exaggerated disappointment. "And check out these gold snowflake rims. They're a real bitch to clean, but they're totally worth it."
"Back in the day we used to call 'em panty-melters," Biden continued. "One babe caught a glimpse of those rims after a Cinderella concert in '86 and she couldn't get into that backseat fast enough. If any of you girls wanna take a ride, just let ol' Joe know."
For the remainder of the day, Biden occupied himself with hosing off his car, giving the side doors an extra coat of wax, and throwing out a variety of items from beneath its front seats, including crumpled-up fast food wrappers, a number of soft packs of Doral kings, an issue of Cheri magazine from 1991, and Senate bill S. 486.
According to White House officials, Biden was still hanging out in the driveway long after dusk, revving the engine at passersby and explaining the intricacies of a turbocharged V-8 motor to anyone within earshot.
As of press time, Biden had convinced Jennifer Britmore, a 41-year-old mother of four visiting from Indiana, to let him show her around D.C.
IBIdiot, spare us your phony outrage.
U B a Liar, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. My outrage for your dim-retarded hypocrisy, and those your ilk dares to term "leaders", is genuine, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
U B a Liar, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. My outrage for your dim-retarded hypocrisy, and those your ilk dares to term "leaders", is genuine, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It's obvious you weren't hugged enough as a child.
Why the racist, hypocrisy, zany? "Harassing white women" didn't impede Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's political opportunities or squelch the adulation of his dim-retard supporters!

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Carson strikes me as an educated charlatan. When he said the ACA was worse than slavery I knew right then he had a bad and wicked heart. ;-) Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Poor no balls the deflector can't keep from making a ass of himself. It is not about Clinton dumb ass.