Why Won't Assup Love the Donald...

The sky is appalling.
The sky is falling, assup is appalling.

This thread is about you, dipshit. Trump loves you.
The sky is appalling. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

The sky is falling, assup is appalling.

This thread is about you, dipshit. Trump loves you. Originally Posted by lustylad
Even Pigs have shunned Asswipe. He's a lone be pig now. Wandering aimlessly.
Does Trump love Jesus? Or does he want to deport him?
Does Trump love Jesus? Or does he want to deport him? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
do you love Israel? Or do you want to destroy it?
Of course I love Israel, though I don't always agree with its government. Neither do my cousins who live there.

What does that have to do with Trump? Or Jesus?

You probably can't wrap your tiny little hooded head around the concept of freedom, though, so I'll just respond to your race baiting with a simple "Fuck You Hillbilly."

FUCK YOU SIMPLE HILLBILLY
Of course I love Israel, though I don't always agree with its government. Neither do my cousins who live there.

You probably can't wrap your tiny little hooded head around the concept of freedom, though, so I'll just respond to your race baiting with a simple "Fuck You Hillbilly."

FUCK YOU SIMPLE HILLBILLY Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
so am i going to finally get an ACK you think Obama's Iran deal jeopardizes Israel?

as for Jesus, he's dead (and risen if you believe) and ain't got a vote. so yeah Trump loves him anyway. you asked that stupid ass rhetorical question ahole.

Trump says he's a believer. his childhood pastor was none other than Norman Vincent Peale. talk about the power of positive thinking eh? if Trump says he's a believer why would i the atheist not believe him?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Vincent_Peale

FUCK YOU SIMPLE HILLBILLY Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your ideal of freedom, is BIGGER BIGGER BIGGER BIGGER BIGGER BIGGER GOVERNMENT... stupid ass Urinal Lipped self-loathing Scat a·fi·ci·o·na·do 0zombie... YOU SUCK COCK and EAT SHIT!

Your ideal of freedom, is BIGGER BIGGER BIGGER BIGGER BIGGER BIGGER GOVERNMENT... stupid ass Urinal Lipped self-loathing Scat a·fi·ci·o·na·do 0zombie... YOU SUCK COCK and EAT SHIT!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You're a fucking idiot, SLOBBRIN. Read your post out loud in a restaurant. No, not one where you work. A restaurant with families who are wearing shoes.

Do you have a clue how fucking stupid you sound?

Actually you sound like Cruz and Rubio yapping at Trump. You're a target voter. Now you need a photo ID and you're all set.

LMAO @ Whiny's, what did he call you? oh yeah, Whiny's "sweet ass!"
so am i going to finally get an ACK you think Obama's Iran deal jeopardizes Israel?

as for Jesus, he's dead (and risen if you believe) and ain't got a vote. so yeah Trump loves him anyway. you asked that stupid ass rhetorical question ahole.

Trump says he's a believer. his childhood pastor was none other than Norman Vincent Peale. talk about the power of positive thinking eh? if Trump says he's a believer why would i the atheist not believe him?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Vincent_Peale Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Simple Fucking Hillbilly. You're so busy chasing your tail you don't realize there's a butthole at the end of it!
What would YOU be doing at the end of The_Waco_Kid's tail ? Looking for some dingle berries for YOURSELF ?