Girls in glasses...yay or nay?

• FSCOB
  • 02-08-2011, 10:32 PM
Well, I figure if the girl is hot anyway, they can just add some spice. Then again, it's not going to make a less than attractive lady that much better!
  • Paven
  • 02-08-2011, 10:35 PM
Actually I need to get some new glasses . It's good to hear all of the positive feedback. Sometimes I have to wear my glasses during appointments when my contacts don't want to play nice anymore usually later in the evening. No one has ever complained before. The only thing I don't like about it is I like to make lots of eye contact when I'm down below I am looking up and over my glasses and can't see the individual clearly lol, so that's kind of poopy. I'll have to figure something out .
I want to be a sexy secretary, I'll work on that and post some pics .
I was wondering if you fellas think it's cute or not? Originally Posted by Paven
Hell yes, the thicker and more retro the frames are the better!
The only thing I don't like about it is I like to make lots of eye contact when I'm down below I am looking up and over my glasses and can't see the individual clearly lol, so that's kind of poopy. want to be a sexy secretary, I'll work on that and post some pics . Originally Posted by Paven
Yes glasses can be very sexy, and sorry darlin but it doesn't much matter if you can see us, as long as we can see you..