Outcall to Private Residence

Dead on. Never do it. You don't need the attention or risk.

If a provider shows up with a driver, etc.., you can bet that the guy is probably casing the place and the area. Originally Posted by ron32
Not only the "driver", but any male TOG (The Other Guy) who is in her life: "baby daddy", drug dealer, "bestie", roomate, pimp, etc- THAT guy will know where you live. Why hobbyists would want to deal with this risk I don't know....

"I will keep your address private, in a secret section of my phone" BLAH-BLAH-BLAH. Don't assume all these girls know how to keep intel private.....

Eccie and TOS providers "have something to lose" if they "out" a guys intel to a pimp or "driver." They will then be "flagged" on either board and guys will avoid them and they will lose business. Most Eccie and TOS providers know-the-rules. SA girls often are Less Experienced and Less Professional than Eccie and TOS providers.....

I have been in two (2) multi-year, consistent "pay for play" arrangements with different civilian girls. (And I have achieved many other one-and-done's with civilian girls.) With both SB's I got into direct verbal confrontations with "boyfriends" when these knuckleheads got into their girls phones and rang my cell phone. I'm happy I never (never) had either of these girls to my house, and I did business with them for YEARS. I don't need any drama in my life, and TOG's (The Other Guys) are a perennial nuisance in the hobby, at least with girls who don't know what they are doing.....

I rent motel, hotel or HOtel rooms for SA girls. Adds to the overall freight, but I don't have to worry about "baby daddy's" and "drivers" and drug dealers scurrying around my property......
  • ron32
  • 06-05-2017, 07:03 AM
The only thing I disagree with here is the providers having something to lose. Their 'driver' can have someone come back to break in, etc.. at any time. A week later, a month later. If they are smart that is. Depending on one's volume of seeing these girls, you'd never know who it was. Also take into consideration how often some providers change aliases, ads, and numbers. There is enough business out there that I don't think they really care, especially if other hobbies are involved, which is often the case. The 'driver' will probably just note the location on their own anyway, he isn't asking the girls permission. Just assume that the 'driver' is someone who is probably fresh out of county and this is the only cash income he has.
I say you don't get a cheap room . The problems I see are many . Number one your neighbors.
Most providers or their drivers may have issues beyond getting the money from a date and come back later to rob your place.

She may look nothing like her pictures and once she is in the door you're going to have to fuck a dog or pig just because you wanted to save a buck on a room.

She may try to upsale knowing you are going to be nervous about someone in your house making a scene. She may short time you. I can't think of one good reason unless you know her and that means nothing.

The number one reason is its not going to be any better then a motel room or a providers house. She is not going to fall in love and stay longer so if you want something like this a SA hookup would be a better choice. I like cheap girls and to save a buck but to save on a room by using your house is not a good move.
I'm so done with the girls who have drivers. Make sure she drives herself, or will take another form of transportation (Uber/Lyft/Z-trip). Pay for it if you have to.
Lol. Like 15 years ago I had a girl over for an outcall. All went well. The next day I go to take one of my high blood pressure pills and the one bottle is all gone. I should of had like 36 left in the one bottle. I had a surgery kinda recently and was given some 10mg Oxycontin and I had since taken them all but put some of the BP pills in that bottle and some in another that I took to work everyday (im forgetful with pills). I knew she took them and called and called her. Finally I use a pay phone and she answers and I ask about an appt that day and she informs me she cant that she is in the hospital (no duh). lol. 15 years ago the internet on phones wasnt really a thing so im sure she gobbled alot of them before she even could look up what they really were lol
You don't. Plain and simple.
You guys fuckin overthinck everything down here....
Two words for ya....

Hobby Mansion
Hobby Mansion
Hobby Mansion
Hobby Mansion
No offense to the other "ladies" you gentlemen choose to contact but I'll be direct.

None of you have anything in your home(s) that is worth more than my reputation.
No offense to the other "ladies" you gentlemen choose to contact but I'll be direct.

None of you have anything in your home(s) that is worth more than my reputation. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
The stuff I have in my trash bin is worth more than the reputation of most of the girls the degenerates around here schedule with. Have you read some of the reviews here?
  • ron32
  • 06-06-2017, 06:32 AM
Two words for ya....

Hobby Mansion
Hobby Mansion
Hobby Mansion
Hobby Mansion Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
I have a batcave, lol. But still only bring a few women there who I have seen previously. Only the SB types. Never any providers or anyone with drivers. Most providers out my way are usually holed up in some low rent housing unit or low dollar motel anyway.
T Have you read some of the reviews here? Originally Posted by Big Stig
I have,
Even if I can't read the ROS it's still far better than anything on TV
You have
Comedy
Action
Drama
Brutal Honesty
The occasional wig out

Even Jerry Springer couldn't make some of the shit up I read on here. It amazes me sometimes what some of you will stick your dick(s) in. It's like some of you are in a battle to see who can find the scariest/weirdest appt.

I personally just don't happen to have itchy fingers...
( or arms )
That comment cuts both ways Jinny, I'm sure as a provider you've had cocks in you that you wished you hadn't.
That comment cuts both ways Jinny, I'm sure as a provider you've had cocks in you that you wished you hadn't. Originally Posted by sjomonty
You're right it does go both ways....

However, I've never seen blumax, Spazz, and several others who seem to thrive on the more "risque" side of things.
I'm not the typical "type", so I usually don't ever have to worry about saying no thanks to the monger who likes em young dumb and full of his......
I'm a little particular about whom I spend time with. As are the gentlemen who usually see me.

If all else fails I just close my eyes and pretend I'm with Johnny Depp.

None of you have anything in your home(s) that is worth more than my reputation. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Can you be a hooker and have a good reputation . I'm just kidding.

There are very few like you left in the business as you know.
Two words for ya....

Hobby Mansion
Hobby Mansion
Hobby Mansion
Hobby Mansion Originally Posted by Paulwantsya

Ok....I like the idea of a hobby mansion (I'm assuming in reality more of a hobby pad). Never looked into though. I hobby about once a week. Usually get a hotel room so I'm looking at about $400-500 a month. That is not going to get you much so I just never bothered.