KC’s ATF is back

�� FrankieP, So no more photos of nude swimming in the backyard in broad daylight? Dang...maybe catch up over a cocktail!

Selina
Mmmmhmmm
Thank you sir and hopefully “yet” is the operative word.

�� Selina
Hey, hey....looks like trouble!

��Selina
You’re on to me. Batman fan or google?
I’m all about turning the mood up! �� Shout out to the crew.
�� Selina
Welcome back love!
�� FrankieP, So no more photos of nude swimming in the backyard in broad daylight? Dang...maybe catch up over a cocktail!

Selina Originally Posted by SelinaKyleKC
I never said that! But getting all these damn people out of my house at the same time is a problem in these troubled times...
I never said that! But getting all these damn people out of my house at the same time is a problem in these troubled times... Originally Posted by FrankieP
I didn’t even think about that. This is fantasy land, Mister. There is no pandemic or crisis here.

You have to have the coolest or most oblivious neighbors ever. Even I was like...”are ya sure, sure. You were playing with a new video gadget...if I remember correctly.

💋 Selina
Welcome back love! Originally Posted by Jadec5717
Thank you, beautiful. I ♥️ Women who share the ♥️

💋
Selina Kyle
I didn’t even think about that. This is fantasy land, Mister. There is no pandemic or crisis here.

You have to have the coolest or most oblivious neighbors ever. Even I was like...”are ya sure, sure. You were playing with a new video gadget...if I remember correctly.

💋 Selina Originally Posted by SelinaKyleKC
Yeah, my new neighbors use their back yard much more often. Could prove problematic on that level as well.
  • Emmie
  • 08-01-2020, 06:12 AM
Welcome back SEXY!!
have fun sexy lady!!!!!
Welcome back SEXY!! Originally Posted by Emmie
Nice to see your beautiful face and another KC ATF.
I remember now how sweet you are on the boards, thanks for the warm welcome.

💋 Selina Kyle
Selina are you on any other sites?