Voices ....mmmm phone sexxxx

Ladies, please provide your numbers and your per minute rate! Originally Posted by Txn5inThick
Since he asked. I will help the ladies out.

Ladies, If you want to offer phone sex as one of your services. Niteflirt (www.niteflirt.com) has been around for years. Create an account and start charging for phone sex if you like. Me? I can't do it. I used niteflirt years ago for phone and cam. I'd talk dirty to guys while showin off my bod using my webcam. The guys never noticed how bad I was at phone sex. They were always so distracted looking at me. I have a very sexy phone voice but never know what to say I guess I can't fake it hehe
Since he asked. I will help the ladies out.

Ladies, If you want to offer phone sex as one of your services. Niteflirt (www.niteflirt.com) has been around for years. Create an account and start charging for phone sex if you like. Me? I can't do it. I used niteflirt years ago for phone and cam. I'd talk dirty to guys while showin off my bod using my webcam. The guys never noticed how bad I was at phone sex. They were always so distracted looking at me. I have a very sexy phone voice but never know what to say I guess I can't fake it hehe Originally Posted by Naomi4u

I have been told many times throughout the years as an Admin Asst that I have a sexy voice. Of course, it may have just been Sales Men trying to work their way in the door too.

Either way, I was always too shy to do phone sex as a profession. It actually makes me blush pretty badly. Hell, it took me a long time (and the right situation...mmmm, hot night) to get me to talk dirty during sex. What's even weirder is that I could probably do a webcam show easier than phone sex. I guess that's just the exhibitionist in me!

Enjoy talking dirty to one another.
There is something about just a little bit of a southern drawl, if a little more comes out when she gets excited about something or when she is laughing that just makes me melt. We are lucky enough to have a little bit of that down at the port, but those Hotlanta girls carry the day, just thincking about Ansley's voice for example is about to force this MRB to take a little break from power posting and ....
Do u have a favorite person that just does it 4 u on the phone ???
Or do u even like phone sex??
Do u do phone sex???? Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Ever since Naomi made my "sexy voice" public - I never even though about it....now the response has been so interesting, I'm getting phone numbers and "Call me" requests all over the place!! Where were you ladies when I was in high school?? Oh yah....you weren't born yet!!

Naomi dear, one phone call has done wonders for me....looking forward to the next call. Sorry ladies, my voice is for Naomi....sigh.....

As far as phone sex goes, every phone call/conversation is phone sex whether you are touching yourself at the time or not....every chat is flirty, fun, sexy and leads to the eventual physical activity...
That's it!! I'm phoning you later Ed!
That's it!! I'm phoning you later Ed! Originally Posted by Valerie
You'll have to be happy with my voicemail!!
I guess I can't fake it hehe Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Nothing says you have to fake it . . . just let your mind go, drift into that fantasy world with the help of having your sense of hearing stimulated, and enjoy a nice release . . .
You'll have to be happy with my voicemail!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Lol good boy. This one belongs to me. Ed, I have an engagement in an hour. I will reply to you when I get back
You'll have to be happy with my voicemail!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
no thanks!... wont be seeing you in manhattan!
Ok, who makes you go numb?
Personally naomi & London makes me go weak n the knees...lol
Do u have a favorite person that just does it 4 u on the phone ???
Or do u even like phone sex??
Do u do phone sex????
Mmumm not 2 leave out ms. Ansley ...yummmm Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Phone sex does nothing for me, but if you want to talk dirty to me in person, I 'm a good listener. That also goes for whispering sweet nothings in my ear!

Phone sex does nothing for me, but if you want to talk dirty to me in person, I 'm a good listener. That also goes for whispering sweet nothings in my ear!

Top Originally Posted by topsgt38801
What about naughty nothings?!
no thanks!... wont be seeing you in manhattan! Originally Posted by Valerie
Alright, alright...no voice mail...I figure I'll have to talk to you before I see you in NY anyway....right?!?!
Phone sex doesn't necessarily do anything for me but talking to the right woman on the phone about whatever at the right time can most definitely arouse me...

Now a naughty text can really set me off Not sure why, it just does.
The only "phone sex" I want is when I call the ATF, and ask if she wants to get together, and she says "you bet". That does it for me.
Alright, alright...no voice mail...I figure I'll have to talk to you before I see you in NY anyway....right?!?! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Lol....Nope! You had your chance and blew it...

Phone sex doesn't necessarily do anything for me but talking to the right woman on the phone about whatever at the right time can most definitely arouse me...

Now a naughty text can really set me off Not sure why, it just does. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I agree, I prefer random naughty texts