Dear hunter!!!!!!

SnL
Oh I see.....and I thought we had something special... Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Wow so you just used and dumped me for SNL huh Chica
Wow so you just used and dumped me for SNL huh Chica Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Some giys are like that.....
lol yes the deerhunter is the fucking prophet,,,but you Chica are very "dear" to me!!
Some giys are like that..... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
At least I have you. You never cheat on me lol
Nothing wrong with that. I've been there before too, with more ladies than gents though
Payem to leave...lol

lol thanks yall, i meant im an older person paying a younger person for it...damn guess i am a sugar mama lol
guess im a hobbiest as well LOL Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
At least I have you. You never cheat on me lol Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Valerie is making it really hard...umm, I mean difficult.....no wait, I do mean hard....to be completely faithful....I'm just saying...
Valerie is making it really hard...umm, I mean difficult.....no wait, I do mean hard....to be completely faithful....I'm just saying... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight

It's not cheating if she's there with us though....
WACKOS!
It's not cheating if she's there with us though.... Originally Posted by valerievoxxx
Valerie Voxx needs a spanking i think, ... soooo naughty !!!
No, Valerie Voxx needs someone to grab her ankles and put them behind her head and the S***F******O** of her for being so naughty!!LOL
No, Valerie Voxx needs someone to grab her ankles and put them behind her head and the S***F******O** of her for being so naughty!!LOL Originally Posted by shorty
I luv you Shorty

so i have to trot around the globe to get my answer which i know what it is, but at least i would get to meet the fucking prophet !!!

Im going to let the young one go...boo hoo hoo lol (again lol)
I think I see SNL doing some Revenge Sex!!LMAO
I think I see SNL doing some Revenge Sex!!LMAO Originally Posted by shorty
hell yes Shorty , what better reason ? as if i needed one
I would've never thought that SNL needed a reason to get her freak on!!LOL
Ok...I don't like there being more than one Valerie damnit!

Maybe I need a nickname