STILL LOOKING... Eccie's Troll Man Whore Is Being Forced To Leave By The Likes Of ("Dante0322" "Gleemonex" and "NativeTX78") "SL" Addresses Their Smear Campaign...

Again, you have all the facts wrong. Rockerick wants you to bash hookers that suck. How many times do you have to be told before you get it?

Just so I can keep things straight...

("Dante0322" "Gleemonex" and "NativeTX78&quot

Dante0311: Does like me bashing hookers that suck at TCB.

Gleemonex: Doesn't like my reviews and thinks I'm a pimp.

NativeTX78: Thinks I'm a pimp

Guys if you want to add to your individual lists please do do. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Again, you have all the facts wrong. Rockerick wants you to bash hookers that suck. How many times do you have to be told before you get it? Originally Posted by dante0322
Like most everything else you post..... worthless!
In the words of Queen Elsa, "let it go."
Fortunately, the facts prove otherwise. My posts have been more factual and accurate compared to yours. In the end the facts matter. In the end you helped everyone see I was right.

Like most everything else you post..... worthless! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Fortunately, the facts prove otherwise. My posts have been more factual and accurate compared to yours. In the end the facts matter. In the end you helped everyone see I was right. Originally Posted by dante0322

You are like a sticky booger... you are just not going to go away are you?
So when are you leaving?
So when are you leaving? Originally Posted by universalenergy
Originally Posted by Still Looking
So when are you leaving? Originally Posted by universalenergy
When the next "SL Hoogar University" research project comes around and new grants are issued!!! LOL!

JK with you SL...

HB
When the next "SL Hoogar University" research project comes around and new grants are issued!!! LOL!

JK with you SL...

HB Originally Posted by happybanana

Those studies do take a lot out of me
Looking for the pictorial results from your next university research project.

While I may hobby most often with mature ATX providers, I am always enthralled, by the results of your research. Like a little kid getting a look at the Christmas Catalog and picking out what I would like to play with next.

Stay Calm and Hobby On.
BB