Hey all you Whiners..... Look around you....

Okay, fine. I'm not supposed to tell anyone, but I'll refrain from sharing names.

Sometimes, in the hobby, we are concerned with having fresh breath before an appointment. So we pop a mint or piece of gum in our mouths right before the session. No biggie, right?

Well... sometimes we forget to spit the gum out.

The night I was supposed to meet Knotty and rCoder, I spent a good 2 hours cleaning gum off of my ladybits.

True story. Originally Posted by Natalie Reign
call me silly. but i thought you were supposed to chew gum with your other lips....were you trying to blow a bubble? hehehe
(Don't ask about my mishap... it's rather embarrassing, but I later heard I could have cured the problem with either ice or peanut butter.) Originally Posted by Natalie Reign
Uhhhh..Ice...a little COLD for the ladybits, no?

Peanut Butter could be fun.
AHHH I knew it would be gum but immediately thought it was in your "crowning glory" aka hair. It's not fun to get rid of gum anywhere, though, and really a bummer when you miss quality time w/ charming gents like KnottyMan & Rcoder. *kisses fellas!*

As for the thread topic, I have always participated in events when possible but anyone who's read my posts in the last year knows I've been somewhat limited due to transportation issues remaining unresolved. Everyone has purpose & worth whether it's to us personally or not, hobby or real world, friend or foe. It's the shared responsibility we have to maintain a sense of community for the "teams" within.

This is my last nite in Austin & I am frantically packing the last of my belongings to hit the road to Houston before the sun rises. *UGH* I'll be back to clean & retrieve my kitties this weekend, but doubt I'll have time for farewells with my Austin family. I'll still read & chime in here, though, to prevent feeling too lonely as I adjust to my new surroundings. Please drop me a line if anyone here is in Houston & would like to rescue me for an outing!!! I'll appreciate it immensely!!!

*GROUP HUG*

XOXOX
Kat
I am very glad to see people getting out and having fun. Its really great for both sides of the hobby. I tried to organize some parties in the past and they didnt live up to my personal expectations all though everyone there seemed to have a good time.

I have been pushing for evenings like you guys have been having recently. Now I just have to get back in the good graces with the kool kids so I can get back on the invite list.

My 2011 resolution: Act the age that I want to be and be more involved in the hobby I enjoy so much.
This is my last nite in Austin & I am frantically packing the last of my belongings to hit the road to Houston before the sun rises. *UGH* I'll be back to clean & retrieve my kitties this weekend, but doubt I'll have time for farewells with my Austin family. I'll still read & chime in here, though, to prevent feeling too lonely as I adjust to my new surroundings. Please drop me a line if anyone here is in Houston & would like to rescue me for an outing!!! I'll appreciate it immensely!!!

*GROUP HUG*

XOXOX
Kat Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
Good luck lady;
I hope Houston treats you well, you deserve a few good breaks. I know you're looking forward to a fresh start. I hope you utilize your talent (VOICE) and make Houston yours!!

*GROUP HUG*

XOXOX
Kat Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
Goodbye Kat. I hope Houston does you right.
Take care of yourself sweetie! xx
call me silly. but i thought you were supposed to chew gum with your other lips....were you trying to blow a bubble? hehehe Originally Posted by knotty man
She's a very talented girl....
Hey brad and everyone else,

You don't need to be in good graces to get on the invite list for pool, just show up. Shoot us a pm if you want but not necessary.
I have been pushing for evenings like you guys have been having recently. Now I just have to get back in the good graces with the kool kids so I can get back on the invite list. Originally Posted by atxbrad
You know you are always welcome at my table and in all honesty some of these folks ain't too picky...

hell.. I got a dinner party invite with some real cool people.....

Then again..... maybe I was the novelty act?

As far as the GC events I do... to date.... only 3 people have been denied invitations...... We are Ok with even the whiners in attendance!
Of course all this would really take off after I move!

But I always enjoy hanging out with fellow hobbyists.

I have gotten several messages lately, of people saying they miss having me around. Maybe after things settle down from the holidays I can make it down for a couple days.
Hey brad and everyone else,

You don't need to be in good graces to get on the invite list for pool, just show up. Shoot us a pm if you want but not necessary. Originally Posted by atxrefman
Even if u r in bad graces, come on in ... just so we can bust ur chopz.

J/K.

I have gotten several messages lately, of people saying they miss having me around. Maybe after things settle down from the holidays I can make it down for a couple days. Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
Sorry dude, I was really lit the night I sent you that text lol jk

Hope to see ya around!

sixx
Sorry dude, I was really lit the night I sent you that text lol jk

Hope to see ya around!

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach

It's all good.

I have gotten several messages lately, of people saying they miss having me around. Maybe after things settle down from the holidays I can make it down for a couple days. Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
It actually started. With your goingaway party.
It actually started. With your goingaway party. Originally Posted by Whispers
Yeah, the one I wasn't invited to....