Review: what a rude , self centered , inconsiderate BITCH

This site has a bad rep? Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
I think she did NOT mean the site per se, but some on the site drive others away. And with all due respect to those who perceive this place to be the axis of the universe, there are some folks who stay away and will not post or see those on here who post reviews. Just saying.

For instance, why would anyone allow someone to call someone a "bitch" in a thread, much less in a "headline" announcing a thread, unless the someone perceived the term to be one of endearment.
I always use "bitch" as a term of endearment.
They like it.
I think she did NOT mean the site per se, but some on the site drive others away. And with all due respect to those who perceive this place to be the axis of the universe, there are some folks who stay away and will not post or see those on here who post reviews. Just saying.

For instance, why would anyone allow someone to call someone a "bitch" in a thread, much less in a "headline" announcing a thread, unless the someone perceived the term to be one of endearment. Originally Posted by LexusLover

I wasn't implying anything bad or negative about eccie, I think it's great community!! I was referring to fact that in the last couple of months I have spoken with a few girls 3 or 4 that choose to no longer advertise here or be a part of this community because of negative experiences that they have had here, that they do not experiences on other sites.
I've already replied to this in the alerts section, but I may as well reply here as well... Originally Posted by BrittneyBecauze
Good point Brittney I will close this one for that reason, no use in having two threads about the same thing running at the same time....... also Texanfan, there is no need for the name calling. You can get your point across and be civilized at the same time.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=526396