How far would you really go...

It's not how far I go, it's how far I brought her to me. How about my 5 hour drive to Dallas from Louisiana and her flight across the country from Vancouver to Dallas for a long weekend.
At one point I travled about 5 hours one way on a monthly basis. I have yet to find anyone else that strikes my fancy to go that far again. I couldn't help myself. She was adorable.
2 1/2 hour round trip is the farthest i have gone
I have found some wonderful reasons to travel to Houston for a weekend. I have also found trips to Austin for parties down there with a wonderful provider. Flew her in for our birthday celebration in Bossier City. I enjoy the socials and M&Gs that take place in Houston, Austin and San Antonio. CK1942 throws some great socials and every one is friendly no drama. I have always taken a lady with me to the parties then have a wild night after the party. Houston is well worth the trip for a great party. Consider taking a lady with you or get together with a Houston lady. The Houston parties are worth the trip.
I took a long detour on my way back here from North Dakota to get some ass. Instead of going the most direct route I swung thru Colorado. Added about 10 hours to my trip. Don't know if I'd make that call again but the scenery was much better, and what a blow job that Asian angel provided!
I use a formula: (RateX10%<((Drive Time/Pill Effect)-Gas Cost))<(My Max Session Budget).

It keeps the little head from leading me wrong....I think.
I like your formula oldgrump!
I use a formula: (RateX10%<((Drive Time/Pill Effect)-Gas Cost))<(My Max Session Budget).

It keeps the little head from leading me wrong....I think. Originally Posted by OldGrump

Where is taint addressed in that formula?
Where is taint addressed in that formula? Originally Posted by pyramider
And shouldn't taint be a constant?
At least 300 miles--every time. Lucky Dallas dogs.
Dallas will be in town tomorrow so just to north Dallas tomorrow. I have been looking forward to her coming to town. I would almost rather drive to Houston rather than the traffic in Dallas.
The entire formula over the constant "1" addresses taint. It doesn't change the distance to the incall, just the length of penetration.
Getting ready to drive 50 miles to see Bella in FW. But, it's tough!!
For very special lady who would never come to DFW, I'd probably be willing to go to Austin, OKC, or maybe Houston. Furthest I've gone was Tulsa.
Getting ready to drive 50 miles to see Bella in FW. But, it's tough!! Originally Posted by Little Caesar
By the way, Bella was definitely worth the drive!