First Time- Nice Gesture

If a girl did that for me I would make sure I saw her again. Not because of the card, but because of the time and effort she took to single me out as an individual. The IOF, would go a very long way with me.
I agree 100%, this young lady gets it and will go a long way in the hobby IF she so chooses but the fact that she handwrote a message thanking me for my time was a real smooth touch. Hell I may need another session just to say thanks......again LOL
Ehhh hand written is so yester year, show me the one who scours magazines and news papers carefully clipping just the right words to give a nice ransom esq thank you....now that's a keeper!

On a serious note, kudos to you that's pretty awesome.
If a girl did that for me I would make sure I saw her again Originally Posted by Looking41today
and again and again.

FIFY.

She chose to do something for you that she's most assuredly not doing for everyone else. Whether it's a client-retention strategy or an indication that she really likes you is immaterial. She's a keeper.
I would agree that any simple acknowledgement of gratitude goes a LONG way with most men.
I agree 100%, this young lady gets it and will go a long way in the hobby IF she so chooses but the fact that she handwrote a message thanking me for my time was a real smooth touch. Hell I may need another session just to say thanks......again LOL Originally Posted by Nurseguy76
Nurseguy76, when I first met you, you gave me a bar of dark chocolate. I think it was Godiva! Anyway, the chocolate bar was a small gift, but it made our date even sweeter. Thank you so much!

Also, I'm surprised that you was able to read my chicken scratch on the card.

Merry Christmas sweetheart!

- Brown Sugar Baby
Nurseguy, this is a very interesting thread. Gals who reach out to clients like she did are exception even if it is only IOF. I personally think that every provider should text or email a client after the session to say how much she enjoyed the session if she wants to see him again. After several sessions a client receiving a token note and gift is at the very least great marketing yet it is a rare provider who does take the time to be thoughtful and show true gratitude.
I love the after session text or email. I wish they all did that.
I agree that a gesture like this would really make me feel great and put them at the top of my list. It only takes a minute but goes a long way with me. When I'm ready to see someone who do you think I contact....?

Merry Christmas sweetheart!

- Brown Sugar Baby Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Holy Guacomole BSB memo to self bring lots of chocholate to BSB

Nurseguy lots of ladies do nice gestures in there own way kudos that you were able to experience this.
I received a nice gesture once... well, I don't know how nice it was, but it was a hasty and stiff finger-point, after the session, and towards the front door; I'm guessing the provider wanted to make sure I got through the door safely.

hey wait a minute?
Very awesome of you BSB!
Very nice touch!! It's the little things in life that make it fun.
I would probably cry if a provider was to share a gesture like that. I nearly always try to provide a little surprise of appreciation. When the session goes well or beyond expectations I follow up with a nice thank you text or call and go even further with gifts and surprises next visit. I have even helped in situations outside of sessions when someone I have hobbies with reaches out for a little help. That always get a nice hug or thanks but never have I gotten a little thank you gift(. Any provider that does that will get rave reviews and notice. Way to go BSB. And you obviously made nurseguys life a little better
Most of the time what I get for the nice little touches is "you remind me of my Dad!"
LOL
Thank you ladies and gentlemen for all the sweet comments and a big THANK YOU to each and every gentlemen who has showed me respect and kindness.

Certainly, there are some fine gentlemen here. ❤️