What Happened To Our Precious Bump Stocks

Allready got mine before they were repea;;ed, grips are tuned to libtard detection, LOL!
Until that psycho decided to get up in a hotel room in Vegas and use one to randomly spray bullets into a crowd. Originally Posted by Jackie S
He could have done the same thing with his finger and a belt loop, a binary trigger, or installing triggers with much lighter pulls.
It's not the bump stocks being banned, it how they went about it. Originally Posted by grean
You are correct. That's what the lib-retards mean when they say "common sense" -- they get to make-up the "definitions".

It really doesn't matter how they went about banning the bump stock it's still a immaterial issue.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Welcome back!

He could have done the same thing with his finger and a belt loop, a binary trigger, or installing triggers with much lighter pulls. Originally Posted by bigwill832
You are correct.
I’ve got a bunch of guns and been to many gun shows and I never even heard or knew what one was until Las Vegas.
I’ve got a bunch of guns and been to many gun shows and I never even heard or knew what one was until Las Vegas. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Same here.

This ban won't affect me (don't own a bump stock or an AR 15), but I too do not like how it was accomplished.
You are correct. That's what the lib-retards mean when they say "common sense" -- they get to make-up the "definitions".

Welcome back!

You are correct.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Thanks.

Jim
Thanks.

Welcome back Mojo
  • grean
  • 01-02-2019, 09:11 AM
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"]You are correct. That's what the lib-retards mean when they say "common sense" -- they get to make-up the "definitions". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It was not liberals who redefined what a machine gun was though. It was the republican trump administration.

Perhaps all politicians are liberal, just either to the right or left.
  • grean
  • 01-02-2019, 09:20 AM
It really doesn't matter how they went about banning the bump stock it's still a immaterial issue.

Give them an inch...

Yes, bump stocks are stupid and their existence doesn't matter . However, if this Republican justice department can redefine what is a machine gun to include something as ridiculous as bump stocks to be considered a machine gun, what will stop another administration from redefining it again to include other guns that really aren't machine guns?
It was not liberals who redefined what a machine gun was though. It was the republican trump administration.

Perhaps all politicians are liberal, just either to the right or left. Originally Posted by grean
The recently and surreptitiously amended National Firearms Act of 1934 and the Gun Control Act of 1968 were passed by dims.
No one is taking away our guns. Build a wall. Get a gun. Watch out for terrorists. NK is going to Nuke us. Blah blah blah
  • grean
  • 01-02-2019, 10:19 AM
No one is taking away our guns. Build a wall. Get a gun. Watch out for terrorists. NK is going to Nuke us. Blah blah blah Originally Posted by themystic
It has implications well beyond guns.

Any law could be twisted to have unintended applications if Justice Department can just change how it defines something. They are to execute laws, not make them. There is a separation of powers for a reason.
It has implications well beyond guns.

Any law could be twisted to have unintended applications if Justice Department can just change how it defines something. They are to execute laws, not make them. There is a separation of powers for a reason. Originally Posted by grean
I agree with you on that grean. People knock the liberals all the time but almost all of the restrictive and evasive actions on Americans come from Republicans. All their bullshit in the name of Christianity or American Patriotism. Hypocrites to the extreme
What was the libatard's name who banned bump stocks?
  • grean
  • 01-02-2019, 11:08 AM
What was the libatard's name who banned bump stocks? Originally Posted by bamscram
Mathew Whitaker....

Wait! Hold on!

Something is wrong.....

He's a "conservative"

How the fuck did that happen?