Definition of "Military Industrial Complex"

I called it five years ago...boring. Obviously troll bait. The OP added their own opinion and with the misleading quotation marks made it look like Eisenhower had mentioned the middle line. Troll bait and a lie. So was this Seeking Truth (an ironic name) another cheap copy of WTF?

Since you bumped an old thread, two more points for Slytherin. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Bumped it twice in fact.
  • WTF
  • 01-01-2020, 11:12 AM
You actually believe you know what "Ike" was meaning in his speech?
Originally Posted by LexusLover
Why yes I do.

If you're having trouble with , just ask me.
  • WTF
  • 01-01-2020, 11:15 AM
Bumped it twice in fact. Originally Posted by eccielover
These are not reviews....many old threads are still relevant.

Take LL for instance...he hasn't a clue what Ike was talking about. This bump has helped him.
I called it five years ago...boring. Obviously troll bait. The OP added their own opinion and with the misleading quotation marks made it look like Eisenhower had mentioned the middle line. Troll bait and a lie. So was this Seeking Truth (an ironic name) another cheap copy of WTF?

Since you bumped an old thread, two more points for Slytherin. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
As usual you missed the point of Ike's speech.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...esnt-need.html Originally Posted by WTF

on the flip side of things, there are equipments the military needs but doesn't want.
Ask Ted Kennedy about that. He made the army buy hundreds of missiles for helicopters that didn't work. They were made in Massachusetts.
Ask Ted Kennedy about that. He made the army buy hundreds of missiles for helicopters that didn't work. They were made in Massachusetts. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Bill Clinton ordered "lids" made in China!!!!
But Bill Clinton didn't order cruise missiles to refill the ships magazines that he had them fire into Afghanistan to distract from Linda Tripp.
just another way to make money ,,,