Gee Your Crotch Smells Terrific!

On top of fresh from the shower I love it when his happy place smells like his fresh clean clothes just came out of the dryer
Now that's the kind of idea I'm talking about.

However, it's probably a really important idea to get the right mouthwash. I suspect brands with alcohol would have a rather unpleasant effect on parts of the anatomy. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
I was thinking the same thing. Burning scope vagina definitely a mood killer.
Feel free to try other brands but I was the crash-test-dummy in my little study.

I've already done the work for you and furnished you with the results. I've used all sorts of different ones and the one I found to be the best--no-burn, sting, least discomfort, etc. etc. etc. the Gniessest one is Scope. Original flavor. Green liquid. Clear bottle. Scope.

Most mouthwash contain alcohol. Listerene has the highest content and yes, I've used it as well. It gets your attention, no doubt, but even the original flavor, wasn't all that bad as far as discomfort is concerned.

Betcha' didn't know that Listerene kills the Ebola Virus!

Paven, that's too cute, "Scope on A Rope". I like it!

Betcha' didn't know that Listerene kills the Ebola Virus!

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Listerine kills 99% of everything. But it taste worse than rotten crotch!
I've found that orange/citrus listerine works really well, and can give a citrus flavor. I've even had very positive (and surprised) comments with regards to it.
Scope you say... interesting idea. I guess you can use the line, "Don't worry baby; not only is it a good source of protein, but it will help fight gingivitis and give your mouth that fresh feeling."
So Mento's and a coke is not good either?
I guess that would work budman. They'd just have to position themself strategically over the bottle's opening...could be fun.

What about those Listerene breath-strips? Just dampen the area and stick 'em where ya' need 'em...That would be fun to watch. Heh!

What about those Listerene breath-strips? Just dampen the area and stick 'em where ya' need 'em...That would be fun to watch. Heh!
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Excellent, best idea yet!!!!!!
I remember a provider who unknowingly got some of those "stimulating" condoms without realizing it. It was a bit of a shock when she put it on with her mouth. Another one had some heating lube as well and didn't warn me.

I remember wiping my ballsack with pure isopropyl alcohol once as a kid. ONCE...

Hey, I wonder if you use some of the mouthwash with fluoride, it will make your dick harder the way it makes your teeth harder.

The "whitening" mouthwash might be interesting as well.
I remember wiping my ballsack with pure isopropyl alcohol once as a kid. ONCE... Originally Posted by GneissGuy
I had the same reaction with Ben-Gay. [And no, that was NOT an activity with another dude!!]
Cool. I'm going to try the Scope thing with my SO and see what she thinks.
Hey, I wonder if you use some of the mouthwash with fluoride, it will make your dick harder the way it makes your teeth harder. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
Haha, I like the way you think. It could, if your dick has an outer layer of enamel.
Just remember to scrub. Some guys think rinsing 30 minutes ahead of time is enough.

Ann
On top of fresh from the shower I love it when his happy place smells like his fresh clean clothes just came out of the
dryer Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
How about if I just use a dryer sheet? Just kidding! <G>