Rubbers? Any problems?

I've had sensitivity issues from time to time as well. I can't tell you which brands have caused it, but I do know that one that seems not to affect me that way is "One" condoms, which I believe is available at some of the condom stores around town. They're also among the best I've tried for not feeling like a Goodyear tire wrapped around my dick.
Also, if you're just having issues with the condom during sex, I would strongly suggest Sagami Original. The only issue is that you have to get the extra large ones to just fit a normal sized cock or one that is smaller.

If you're just BARELY larger than average, especially in circumference, it's going to not work out well and will be too tight. And I'm referring to the extra large ones.

But if they work for you? It's like having nothing at all. And they don't break.

They're very expensive and I save them for the ole' in and out (I need to rewatch A Clockwork Orange someday!), but they're great.

Otherwise, good luck. I have a lot of clients who, over the years with a steady partner, just have issues with condoms.

It's very normal. Good luck with that issue! (I like these type of topics. I tend to always learn something!)

Hugs,
Elisabeth
Another vote for SKYN's here also. I used to use another type of the Lifestyle's selection but a provider turned me on to the SKYN's large. Non-latex for her and MUCH better fit for me.

Another vote for LifeStyles Skyn!! Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
Skyns large...my fav as well. Kimono's are good too, a little thinner but with any Japanese-brand condom, get as large as you can.

Japan must be full of tiny peckers.
the FC2 female condom is non latex...
having these available has worked very well for me...
Before getting married I fucked all kinds of girls in college with rubber no problems. Just wondering if anyone else having issues. Originally Posted by musttmustt
Or just go to the doctor they will tell you which brand your allergic to and which ones you can use.
I agree with you Pro! With me it 's more of a girth vs. length issue. The SKYN"s large is MUCH more comfortable than any other brand of condom I've tried!

Skyns large...my fav as well. Kimono's are good too, a little thinner but with any Japanese-brand condom, get as large as you can.

Japan must be full of tiny peckers. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Skyns are my fave. I don't have a latex allergy but they are thin and don't break. Stay away from the Trojan non-latex condoms if you are above average in girth. They don't stretch and I can't get the damn things on.
Thanks everyone. This has been enlightening thread. I am goona give Sagamai and Skyn a try and see if that makes a difference cause it had been very difficult for me to make appointments at times knowing the problem afterwards.
What about the ink that's at the very end of the condom, around the edge? Anyone ever have issues with that getting on you? It's hard to read.....don't know if it's your fortune or a serial number. Not a good place to have black/green ink getting on you
I use the extra thin trojan ones and they work like a charm (for the guys who say they can't bust while wearing one).
The comment about 'not busting' below reminds me of a PM from a ECCIE member I received about two weeks ago. The guy told me that he'd read the last 10ish of my 30+ reviews and he wondered why I didn't mention anything about 'popping off' in all of them. He further went on to explain..like I really considered it any of my business...that cumming was his ultimate pleasure and he didn't consider his appointment with a provider a success unless he ejaculated. (keep in mind...like I really needed to hear this from a total stranger)
Not trying to be the smartass that I normally am, I politely responded to him and told him that sometimes you get in the process of 'doing your business' with a provider and time just runs out and that at the least I still had still had the pleasure of sharing the company of a lovely young woman...which was my main goal in the first place.
He PM's me back saying it was cool but..once again..he didn't feel like he got his moneys worth if he didn't get off.
Wanting to close the conversation I politely told him that I treat my provider visits like a Mounds/Almond Joy commercial.................... ....'Sometimes I feel like a 'nut' and sometimes I don't'
For some reason I never heard back from him!

I use the extra thin trojan ones and they work like a charm (for the guys who say they can't bust while wearing one). Originally Posted by Merwiin
Skyns are great. Interesting thing is they are actually a man-made latex. Its very pure so does not have the other organic compounds found in natural rubber or latex. The vast majority of the time its theses other things the person is allergic to.

Because they are made of latex, they have the same strength, flexibility, etc that natural latex condoms like Trojans have.

Try different brands, lubed, etc. Not all are right for everyone.
  • ~Ze~
  • 05-08-2014, 01:10 PM
the FC2 female condom is non latex...
having these available has worked very well for me... Originally Posted by LindseyLacey
I have these as well, and the few times I have worked with them, we always switch back to Skyns. I guess the friction(or lack of) was just too different than what we are used to with normal Condoms. Different test subjects btw.