ladies help cheaper out with this ?????

Crew,

A provider who is truly interested in making sure her clients are happy will usually have a lot of extras for the hobbyist. Plus, a smart provider would have an assortment of condoms because every man is not created equal. I don't think the cost of the provider factors into the reasoning of having a certain size condom.

I can't speak for other providers, but since I haven't had children or had that many lovers who were huge, I'm pretty tight and want to keep it that way. But, then again I'm not a high volume provider. Originally Posted by MsElena

As a hobbyist, I try to carry my own protection whenver possible. I think its our responsibility to carry protection that suits our needs as well as enjoyment... especially if you have a latex allergy or are seeing a lady who has one. Having said that, I do appreciate when a provider has a condom ready and available for me in my size.

Also, in my experience, having sex with well endowed men or having children has little effect on tightness. The sexual organs are amazingly elastic... they only need a little time to pass and, in some cases, a few kegels to keep things nice and snug!

TANK