Help if you can... $5,000 Budget

Jack I am out but am loving this post and your attitude. This is quite entertaining.
Are you a Stones fan?
Damn Ed.. its only been 10 hours.. can you give me a little more time?? Originally Posted by Jack Flash
Sorry Jack, I wasn't rushing you. As a matter of fact, I was certain you were gonna put a lot of thought into this....I was just making a request because I'm going to follow this thread until you find what you're looking for (I'm fascinated by this)....and was hoping you'd let us know the results....that's all....no pressure.....take your time....good luck!!!
Jack.... are you gettin' burnt out lol.
Hahahaha, me too! Originally Posted by Shayla
Would have loved to meet up with you while in Las Vegas? The PM I sent you on the 5th remains unopened! JUST FYI!

Jack, you should take a look at Shayla...I have; absolutely stunning and smart as a whip! You might have get a crowbar to pry her out of the northern states though! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
If this is a I'M ending it all, dream date...?" Then perhaps it might also be a Mohammed and the mountain type of thing!?
  • LynnT
  • 07-12-2011, 07:07 AM
I want to know the winner too Ed!

let us know when you pick her Jack.
EA - yes I am. I'm getting tired.

SL - what are you suggesting? Should I bump it to $10k and get two ladies at the same time?

I will say that currently Kristen is at the top. www.mykristen.com
  • LynnT
  • 07-12-2011, 11:58 AM

I will say that currently Kristen is at the top. www.mykristen.com Originally Posted by Jack Flash
Shes hot and she has a cool website. Im +100 for a lady with a cool website.
Wow so sad. I match all the criteria except for race and Hair Color. Italian?? I can Color my hair Blonde. LOL Boooo Im sad now that sounded mighty Awesome!
I just looked at your showcase. You aren't out at all girl!

Been there done that.. like 100 times! Not what I'm looking for. Most of them can't seperate real time together and that fake moaning shit for the camera.

I'm looking at Shayla. Trust me I'm looking at her! I got a big ass crowbar too. Originally Posted by Jack Flash
Wow. That's flattering! Maybe I'll have to make a trip down south sooner than I planned.
Wow. That's flattering! Maybe I'll have to make a trip down south sooner than I planned. Originally Posted by Shayla
You stay right where you are (if you are in Vegas).. I'm going there in three weeks and will need a friend for a few days. Totally separate from this thread.
I hope you find a wonderful woman to enjoy your time with
-Safire Sweet
I've got like 10 emails from ladies that are saying "I'm close, but don't meet all the criteria". If you meet the activities and body type criteria you can contact me. Those are the most important over the blonde and cup size things.
[QUOTE

Jack.... are you gettin' burnt out lol.
][/QUOTE]

I think this is great reverse psychology...now all the ladies are calling him instead of the other way around. Why didn't I think of this?
EA - yes I am. I'm getting tired.

SL - what are you suggesting? Should I bump it to $10k and get two ladies at the same time?

I will say that currently Kristen is at the top. www.mykristen.com Originally Posted by Jack Flash
I was just saying... if the best of the best can't CUM to you... go to her! But TWO hot chicks per your description!? DAM... you got me thinking! One thing’s for sure, if you put this together.... and you have the TIME OF YOUR LIFE, you aren’t going anywhere!
I think this is great reverse psychology...now all the ladies are calling him instead of the other way around. Why didn't I think of this? Originally Posted by ammonite
Problem with that is that I'm getting tons of emails saying "almost meet criteria" and only like 3 that "actually meet it".

I was just saying... if the best of the best can't CUM to you... go to her! But TWO hot chicks per your description!? DAM... you got me thinking! One thing’s for sure, if you put this together.... and you have the TIME OF YOUR LIFE, you aren’t going anywhere! Originally Posted by Still Looking
I plan to make this my farewell review once it happens!