'Incontrovertible Evidence of Joe Biden's Corruption Is About to Made Public'

Still spreading the tin foil hat wearing regimes conspiracy theories about Maui I see. Very sad. Originally Posted by golferguy55
well I guess the whole surviving population of Maui are conspiracy theorist because they know what happened and they don't think it was a natural disaster. Keep kissing your Governments ass. I'll guarantee you they won't return the favor.
... "Nothing burgers" and "no evidence"...

"Pay for play" business dealings by Joe and Hunter.
Bank records... Fake names... e-mails and whistleblowers.
As well as CONSTANT Lies by Joe Biden.

But "no evidence"...

#### Salty
Plenty of theories....just no evidence Originally Posted by earthlink
Lots of evidence. You just have to know what to look for.
well I guess the whole surviving population of Maui are conspiracy theorist because they know what happened and they don't think it was a natural disaster. Keep kissing your Governments ass. I'll guarantee you they won't return the favor. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Since you seem to speak for the whole surviving population of Maui how about you provide a link showing where they are all in agreement that this was not caused by a natural disaster. I will patiently await you posting the link.
We'll know when some true facts about Biden's supposed crimes are presented.

On the other hand, that question has been answered for the last 5 concerning trump and his crimes. You and yours have proven time and time again you don't care anything about what trump does. Things will be better when he is in prison.
The liberals will keep supporting Biden regardless of what is uncovered.

One day he will shit his pants right in the middle of trying to read his note cards, , and they will swear someone stepped in some dog shit.

It is really getting to be entertaining watching all of the Liberal Media and that stupid cunt Press Secretary try to defend the indefensible. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Which media has been proven to be lying (and hasn't posted a correction) other than fox?
Natural causes would be weather (lightning, burning lava, etc.).
Human (arson, lit cigarette, down powerlines, etc.)caused are another cause.
It wasn't a natural disaster. Downed power lines are thought to be the cause.
I believe that the majority of the population believes the downed lines are the cause.
What evidence suggests another cause?

well I guess the whole surviving population of Maui are conspiracy theorist because they know what happened and they don't think it was a natural disaster. Keep kissing your Governments ass. I'll guarantee you they won't return the favor. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Natural causes would be weather (lightning, burning lava, etc.).
Human (arson, lit cigarette, down powerlines, etc.)caused are another cause.
It wasn't a natural disaster. Downed power lines are thought to be the cause.
I believe that the majority of the population believes the downed lines are the cause.
What evidence suggests another cause? Originally Posted by Tigbitties38
Break out of your trance your Government is lying to you.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/SOkpMTtnFCRZ/
You are one of the last people I would believe.
Bitchute is nothing but people like you.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/SOkpMTtnFCRZ/ Originally Posted by Levianon17

https://www.bitchute.com/video/SOkpMTtnFCRZ/ Originally Posted by Levianon17

LMFAO as per your usual you reference bitchute. Here is a memo all of this has been debunked and you reference nothing but a site that is nothing more than the tin foil hat wearing brigade spreading their conspiracy theories.
Bitchute is nothing but people like you. Originally Posted by Tigbitties38

^^^^^^
Nailed it.
Bitchute is nothing but people like you. Originally Posted by Tigbitties38
That's right believe your government they have your back, right?
I believe them in general until I see proof they are lying about any given subject. They aren't perfect but if they are like you claim, why do you stay here? You don't fact check so how do you know they're lying? From bitchute? I trust nothing about your judgement or integrity.
On the other hand, I see proof of you lying on a regular basis and being factually incorrect on a huge number of subjects. The government is 1000% more likely to have my back than you. I check their claims as much as possible. You aren't big on proving they are lying and seldom give specific examples.
That's right believe your government they have your back, right? Originally Posted by Levianon17
I believe them in general until I see proof they are lying about any given subject. They aren't perfect but if they are like you claim, why do you stay here? You don't fact check so how do you know they're lying? From bitchute? I trust nothing about your judgement or integrity.
On the other hand, I see proof of you lying on a regular basis and being factually incorrect on a huge number of subjects. The government is 1000% more likely to have my back than you. I check their claims as much as possible. You aren't big on proving they are lying and seldom give specific examples. Originally Posted by Tigbitties38
That's true the media isn't perfect. You certainly aren't questioning anything either. You're just going along with the Imperfect Media.
Like you have a clue what I question and don't question. Although you should notice I question a lot of things you say. You use bitchute and don't question that no matter how far out they go.
You not only believe things like the government could have started the Maui fire, you never stop to question why the fuck they would do that. When I make a factual (as opposed to opinion) claim, the links I include can be verified by another source.

Plus I didn't say media wasn't perfect. Some media is better than other sources. Facts are facts and if they are reported incorrectly, the source should correct the information. You make a general statement without supporting facts. Media not being perfect doesn't mean any given story can have errors that go uncorrected.

That's true the media isn't perfect. You certainly aren't questioning anything either. You're just going along with the Imperfect Media. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Like you have a clue what I question and don't question. Although you should notice I question a lot of things you say. You use bitchute and don't question that no matter how far out they go.
You not only believe things like the government could have started the Maui fire, you never stop to question why the fuck they would do that. When I make a factual (as opposed to opinion) claim, the links I include can be verified by another source.

Plus I didn't say media wasn't perfect. Some media is better than other sources. Facts are facts and if they are reported incorrectly, the source should correct the information. You make a general statement without supporting facts. Media not being perfect doesn't mean any given story can have errors that go uncorrected. Originally Posted by Tigbitties38
Don't question what I say. Question your Government first they are the ones controlling your life. you're not questioning anything. you're all caught up with what others say and regarding it as conspiracies because it doesn't coincide with Government and Media narratives which are highly questionable. Remember if you don't use your brain they'll use it for you.