Encounter: INDIAN PANHANDLER

The location off of nursery is closed so it has to be beltline
I'm gonna guess he is referring to seeing beautiful indian in the evening?
Maybe I missed something. Wouldn’t this process be a lot better for everyone to include the hottie if OP would simply tell us the location.
Lol hoping to hear from OP soon. Everyone wants to know where thos hottie is at
Just visited beltline location and not a single sign of her. OP definitely bluffing.
Op logged on at 4:50am this morning. We can assume he reviewed this thread with mongers asking to verify the location.

Maybe he’s keeping her all to himself or he’s a tease or maybe he just logs on and ignores questions and PMs
OP made her his SB, lol
I think I have saw the girl op is talking about an it is on beltline because she goes to the liquor store across from the Kroger's on beltline an she lives in the apartment's on beltline right down form the Kroger's an before you get to the 7 11 store its got to be she's the only one over there that fits that description
Hmm.. I find it cute that it took the 20th post, before anybody had a hint of doubt about this encounter.
I think I have saw the girl op is talking about an it is on beltline because she goes to the liquor store across from the Kroger's on beltline an she lives in the apartment's on beltline right down form the Kroger's an before you get to the 7 11 store its got to be she's the only one over there that fits that description Originally Posted by Cumflywithme42
How do you have information about the apartments that she allegedly lives in?
Hmm. A hot Indian woman that sucks, fucks, squirts and presumably drinks. She’s quite a rebel. What makes you think she lives in the apartments as OP eludes to her being a panhandler?

I certainly hope this is not yet another disappointment. If she pops up again without shaving her legs I’m going to be very disappointed
Hmm. A hot Indian woman that sucks, fucks, squirts and presumably drinks. She’s quite a rebel. What makes you think she lives in the apartments as OP eludes to her being a panhandler?

I certainly hope this is not yet another disappointment. If she pops up again without shaving her legs I’m going to be very disappointed

I’m just going to throw this out there but I suspect OP hooked up with said hottie again today and things got so hot and heavy she squirted all over his laptop and now he’s unable to communicate.
It's all about the hunt fellas. Don't want to be too specific on here, per administrators. Not even granted PA, but could care less. I'm just throw good bones out there. These are my favorite types of encounters. You have to make the most out of the opportunity when it arrives. Just like my UNICORN review, have not seen her since. But I keep hunting and hope she is game if I ever see her again.
All about the Hunt? Hunt for what ��. The review details were so vague. I guess OP is trying to keep her for herself.
All about the Hunt? Hunt for what 😂. The review details were so vague. I guess OP is trying to keep her for herself.