Encounter: First time out with Lilly Grey

Hyper inflation has hit the pussy market. Phoenix is $10 a minute. Originally Posted by Hard2Kill
Pretty crazy!
I'm saving my money and going back to Medellin Colombia for a 2 weeks vacation. The woman there are out of this world. You walk around and you can't set your eyes anywhere (too many beauties). There are 8-9 and 10's all around you and they're all hungry for your cock! The crazy part is that at the current US exchange rate, 1 hour is about $42.00!!! An overnight will set you back about a buck fifty unlimited shots on goal. Here's a sample of the looks

https://cdn.photoprepagos.com/ppco/2...k/87_8c20a.jpg
Upscale Asian Roulette.
And it's actually the girl in the photos.
You pay extra for the fact that its the actual pics, no guessing.
Good Job... But she is to pricey for my taste. Some of these Ladies are Pricing themselves out of business. Then they go on Twitter and almost beg guys to visit them. Reality Check I miss the old days
Fuck Clit, take me with you! Do share the locations you hit up for future trips.

As for the girl in this review. Saw her once and never repeated.
no way worth that. even if you hit it greek, nope
She isn't even that attractive. Some Asians can be very hot, but the flat face, far apart eyes...no, it just doesn't do it for me.
She isn't even that attractive. Some Asians can be very hot, but the flat face, far apart eyes...no, it just doesn't do it for me. Originally Posted by Presj22
And a flat ass, to boot.
I miss Lee....
She isn't even that attractive. Some Asians can be very hot, but the flat face, far apart eyes...no, it just doesn't do it for me. Originally Posted by Presj22

Then don't see her. Go see the girl in the run down apartment with an inflatable mattress and the kid in the next room. You know the one...the one where the "smell isn't too bad". But hey it was only 80 bucks.
Fly to Columbia where it's only $42 and forget that it takes 2 grand to go for the week. Hey,it's your money.
But remember it's the OPs money too and he said he enjoyed himself, so move on.
Enough already.
Then don't see her. Go see the girl in the run down apartment with an inflatable mattress and the kid in the next room. You know the one...the one where the "smell isn't too bad". But hey it was only 80 bucks.
Fly to Columbia where it's only $42 and forget that it takes 2 grand to go for the week. Hey,it's your money.
Enough already. Originally Posted by retone
yep
Amen! Drop the mic and exit stage left!!!
Uhh ohh Roo Roo.
I miss Lee.... Originally Posted by doctorsteve
We all miss Lee.....

And I've all of a sudden got a hankerin for some veal.....
Thanks for the report op......