What really is the difference in bbw or a curvy or voluptuous providers?

Please let's keep ALL topics in Another Realm those that relate to alternative sexuality.

Although this topic has been beat to death, at least there was a sentence that mentioned if size made a difference with the mindset on whether or not desires would include a larger mistress.

Or something along those lines!

I do believe that some men who are looking for more of an attitude and ability, rather than size, when it comes to finding someone to explore with.

I've found that my client base doesn't care as much about size as they care about what I'm able to do to them, mostly, mentally.

That's my take on it! Then there are many men who wish for the package of attributes that they've built up in their head. And that could be anything, including several sizes.

I have found that with age play, a lot of men prefer a larger woman. My opinion on this could be slightly skewed somewhat since I'm a larger woman and cater to this type of gentleman.
My Doms need to be mature (35yo or older), attractive or better... after all, I want affection after my spankings... it is mostly a head game with some vision required.