Bored, Boring Providers - Any Excuse? What Do You Do?

• anita
  • 03-04-2016, 10:41 AM
I'm sorry to hear that. If I can't go thru with the session I would rather come up with an excuse and not even start the session. I've heard some guys come up with excuses too.

Otherwise look happy, be happy, engage in conversation/laugh/flirt and partake in the session enthusiastically.
I like to have the TV or music on in some hotels much because some walls are thinner then others and I'm a moaner, so I rather them hear that then other things Lol. But I don't watch the TV Lol if your paying for time then there time should be on you, your not paying for them to watch TV. Sorry that's happened, that's shitty.
Hopefully I'm not boring, but you can bring the flogger over here, Dallas

Did you end up posting it? I agree with what was said. Focusing on my partner for the time we spend together is a huge priority, as it should be with any provider. I always have music playing, but that's mainly because I get pretty vocal sometimes. Her watching TV is just plain rude. Don't sell yourself short though! Her being bored doesn't mean you're bad in the sack.
I'd write the review. It deserves to be known especially if it starts to become a regular thing. I think some guys are afraid to post a negative review. If it becomes frequent and others are experiencing the same thing, then multiple reviews would help discover the issue.