Everybody safe and sound in North Texas?

Mother nature hates trailer parks. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Hopefully the loss of life is small...

But, I thought that there was no "Mother Nature"...it was all in "God's hands"??

The Bible thumpers need to develop some consistency...
body count currently at 51, which includes 7 kids but they are still digging for another 30 and they do not sound hopeful

2 1/4 miles wide

CC, can we bend the rules on showing kids?
some really astonishing pic's on them being recovered

see it for yourself

http://newsok.com/
same basic path as the May 3 1999 twister, most people rebuild their homes but this time with storm shelters
How long before Inhofe and Coburn start looking to suckle the federal tit...for disaster funds...??? Maybe the Senators from NY and NJ should take a page of of their play book and make them wait a couple of months...say...90 days or so like we did with Hurricane Sandy....

Hmmmmmm......The time twisters have gone thru the same area in 15 years....maybe it's time to NOT rebuild in that area....
how long before the croak comes for a photo op?

I would say 95% of the homes have insurance

Actually 3 May 3 1999, 5-8-2003, 5-20-2013, more damage this year, not only did they rebuild but the area expanded due to the growth of OKC
Hope so!
How long before Inhofe and Coburn start looking to suckle the federal tit...for disaster funds...??? Maybe the Senators from NY and NJ should take a page of of their play book and make them wait a couple of months...say...90 days or so like we did with Hurricane Sandy....

Hmmmmmm......The time twisters have gone thru the same area in 15 years....maybe it's time to NOT rebuild in that area.... Originally Posted by Raa1965
wrong again

http://0.gravatar.com/avatar/375a4c7...i%2Fmu.gif&r=G
How long before Inhofe and Coburn start looking to suckle the federal tit...for disaster funds...??? Maybe the Senators from NY and NJ should take a page of of their play book and make them wait a couple of months...say...90 days or so like we did with Hurricane Sandy... Originally Posted by Raa1965
I guess it depends on whether or not Inhofe and Coburn try to stuff the recovery bill with a bunch of pork not related to disaster relief the way the Sandy recovery bill was stuffed.

Hmmmmmm......The time twisters have gone thru the same area in 15 years....maybe it's time to NOT rebuild in that area.... Originally Posted by Raa1965
Excellent idea!!!

Oklahomans will agree NOT to rebuild the town of Moore and NY and NJ will reciprocate by NOT rebuilding anywhere with a quarter mile of the entire Jersey shore or the entire south shore of Long Island (from Coney Island all the way to Montauk).

That way, when the next disastrous hurricane or tornado hits, there will be only minimal loss of life and property.