For those of you that need help grooming

Man was meant to be hairy. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
So were women, if she is willing to put in the effort to rise above, so am I.
I'll trim but not shave. I am hairy. if I shave it off down there I'll look like I have mange or had to shave off my pubes due to crabs.

No need to have any more laughter from a gal when I drop my pants than I already do. I am very delicate and no need for pity sex after the laughter has subsided.
Whatever method....Please do! Nothing worse than "playing in the area" that looks like it has been growing grass since the 70's. Even your HOA has landscaping policies for the benefit of the neighbors. Originally Posted by Lauren Lane
hahaha.............You are absolutely correct.

Having to stop every 4 seconds to dig out a patch of that "grass" out of your mouth.........Gross- Yuck-

Buy the shaver.......mow that grass guys!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just wanted to share with guys a shaver that I found about a year ago and I just love it.
I have tried everything from Nair to a straight razor and this shaver allows me to shave my boys with ease. I have never nicked myself with the Bodygroom from Phillips-Norelco.

Those of you with wives or SO, tell her that you are doing it for her and yourself "i like the way it feels" Hell I touch them more than anyone else.

Every time I am with a provider for the first time she sees the trimmed boys and has a positive comment like "oh thank you" maybe cause I'm a hairy bastard everywhere else.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Philips-No...28-42/21318447 Originally Posted by LittleWit
Agreed and great post. I went through the same headaches of trying all kinds of different things...Nair was the WORST!

I've been using them for several years. I actually bought the simple model first but now I use the Pro model because it has clippers at the other end.
http://www.usa.philips.com/c-p/BG204...ygroom-premium
I prefer it perfectly quaffed.

And I can attest that both Syeira and Laura will make it worth your while to tend to the shrubbery!
I remember having to cancel an appointment with a beautiful your lady several years ago because I left the Nair on a little to long. The boys had a nasty sunburn and there is nothing worse than having to walk around the office the next couple of days bow legged. I was up front with your about what had happened and I never heard her laugh so hard.

ASS