To the Highest Bidder?

The obvious answer is yes, but how are you going to qualify the bidders? It would suck if you passed by a lower priced sure thing for someone that overbid and backed out. Originally Posted by TinMan
I guess if the higher bidder backed out, I would contact the next bidder and see if they were still interested. But, if I just kept my normal rates, that day/time wouldn't have gotten booked any ways. I am capping out at my normal rates, so contrary to my first post in this thread I won't be doing any $3000 lunches.
Sounds like you're approaching this with the right attitude. Hope it works out to everyone's satisfaction.
Is there a 'Buy it now' button?
Is there a 'Buy it now' button? Originally Posted by monkmonk
Not a button, but yes if they book me at my normal rate it will lock them in and that time will be off limit to new bids.
Interesting idea and I'm always open to something new. How do you plan to keep track / post the highest bid for each block of time? Let's say that I make an opening bid which of course would be low given that it's the opening bid.....how will I know if I have been "overbid" and need to bid again? It seems like you need some kind of real-time tracking system like ebay to track and post the bids? What did you have in mind for doing this?
I keep up with my emails and when I get a new bid I will post it in one of my two ads. I have an ad here and at TER. Right now Fri. night is the only one bid on and it is at $900.
Here is the ad:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=172237#post172237

Now, let the Games begin....
I thought you weren't allowed to reply to an ad since that automatically bumps it to the top. Did you get an exemption from that rule from the mods in advance?
oops, I didn't think about that. I guess I will just have to email any low bidders to inform them of the new bid. Like I said, this is an experiment - if it works GREAT, if not no biggie.
Completely off subject but her showcase looks like Playboy's Vargas girls from the 60's & 70's. Very well done indeed! (Hey, Tinman mentioned her showcase first.)
Thank you.

As far as updating my availability, the edit button is working for me.

This is going to be FUN!!!!
Thank you.

As far as updating my availability, the edit button is working for me.

This is going to be FUN!!!! Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva
You may lose that edit function after a couple of hours. Would board protocol prevent you from just updating here?
Put me down for $200 an hour applicable to any hour that either 1) there are no other bids on, or 2) $200 exceeds all other bids for that time frame.

I am SO free and available 24/7.

I assume you will be staying in North Dallas, so I will need at least one hour's notice to make the drive from East FW in non rush hour traffic (I probably will decline if it involves driving in rush hour traffic).

That also gives plenty of time for the Stiff Nights to kick in.
Put me down for $200 an hour applicable to any hour that either 1) there are no other bids on, or 2) $200 exceeds all other bids for that time frame.

I am SO free and available 24/7.

I assume you will be staying in North Dallas, so I will need at least one hour's notice to make the drive from East FW in non rush hour traffic (I probably will decline if it involves driving in rush hour traffic).

That also gives plenty of time for the Stiff Nights to kick in. Originally Posted by fortwortholdguy
I'll PM you my response.
It's an interesting idea, and I'd do it IF I already had some experience with you, or you had impeccable reviews. But as a first time experience, why would I pay for multiple hours that I might not have any chemistry?