wasn't what you expected (the client that is)

I almost kicked you out of my bed for that, tinny
I almost kicked you out of my bed for that, tinny Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I'll never forget the disappointment on your face when you realized I had told you "I like Steely Dan", and not "I have a Steely Dan".

Thank you for your courage.

Another provider and I were getting ready for a double one day and I was yapping about my streak of less than awesome appts lately and having to push thru with my game face. I was thinking maybe our appt that day would fall into the same pattern.

There was a knock at the door and I jokingly said, "brace yourself, girl. We might be earning our money today."

I definitely should have braced myself better because the guy on the other side of the door was so hott I almost fell over. Needless to say the streak was broken. Originally Posted by thathottnurse

I thought you were discreet why are you sharing our story
I'll never forget the disappointment on your face when you realized I had told you "I like Steely Dan", and not "I have a Steely Dan".

Thank you for your courage.

Originally Posted by TinMan
I was already so lit up on the goose you brought I don't think it mattered.

I thought you were discreet why are you sharing our story Originally Posted by Boltfan
It wasn't just you Boltfan, there were a lot of bad appts in a row.
It wasn't just you Boltfan, there were a lot of bad appts in a row. [/QUOTE]

Guess I need to come see you, dont want u having bad appts....
I don't know why the guys don't give a little info on who/what they are in their profile page...we want to know every little thing about the ladies looks because we are paying and we are men!

I will always be an old ugly skinny white guy. Can't change my face, age or race and I'm damn sure not going to change my weight.

Less drama and more hot moms that are ok with that. Maybe I should start a old ugly skinny white guy threat. Why won't you see OUSWGs?
THN, I had a look at your profile pic today. Best laugh I've had all day.
I gotta start slipping off the radar bc of work and school and that meme has always cracked me up. Thanks, Bushjumper
I don't know why the guys don't give a little info on who/what they are in their profile page...we want to know every little thing about the ladies looks because we are paying and we are men!

I will always be an old ugly skinny white guy. Can't change my face, age or race and I'm damn sure not going to change my weight.

Less drama and more hot moms that are ok with that. Maybe I should start a old ugly skinny white guy threat. Why won't you see OUSWGs? Originally Posted by Tsmokies
At least you're SKINNY, lol Us poor FOBU guys will really have it tough.
No feet lol...it's all good. We are old with play money and don't have to play the games
  • BLM69
  • 01-26-2016, 04:21 PM
It wasn't just you Boltfan, there were a lot of bad appts in a row. Originally Posted by THN
What makes it a bad appointment? Hygiene issue or a fat boy when you opened the door? lol
What makes it a bad appointment? Hygiene issue or a fat boy when you opened the door? lol Originally Posted by biglatinmale
The sessions I consider bad are the ones that the guy can't relax, can't hold a convo, gets lost in his guilt. Doesn't happen often, but when it does, ugh! I can handle a fluffy guy, that doesn't equate to a bad session. Bad hygiene, now that's an entirely different story. Have had two clients in 4 years that I had to ask to shower. Fortunately, they agreed and things worked out.
The sessions I consider bad are the ones that the guy can't relax, can't hold a convo, gets lost in his guilt. Doesn't happen often, but when it does, ugh! I can handle a fluffy guy, that doesn't equate to a bad session. Bad hygiene, now that's an entirely different story. Have had two clients in 4 years that I had to ask to shower. Fortunately, they agreed and things worked out. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Damn, it seems like common sense for a guy (or gal) to shower up before an appointment or ask to shower when he/she gets there just in case. I find it hard to believe anyone would be unaware they needed one. If they wanted to go forward even though they weren't on point, that's just mean and wrong.
Damn, it seems like common sense for a guy (or gal) to shower up before an appointment or ask to shower when he/she gets there just in case. I find it hard to believe anyone would be unaware they needed one. If they wanted to go forward even though they weren't on point, that's just mean and wrong. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
One would think DK. Some guys think since they are paying they can show up with a smelly ass and the provider should still show them an helluva time.
When they show up with paper pals in there butt hairs nothing pisses me off more