Provider - Blackmail

Seriously guys. You have got to be fucking kidding me.
" DO NOT GIVE ANY PERSONAL INFO. "

Screening is a vital part of a provider's process. Especially with the way the climate has changed around this industry. You research us correct? You look at our photos, read our reviews, get invited into our homes or incall locations ( which we may spend equal time as our homes) , NOT TO MENTION INTO OUR BODIES. Granted we aren't using our real names.

Let's not even mention the details in ROS reviews. Even though the ROS reviews are not accessible to us.

Yet heaven forbid we have your real names. So we should just give up any safety concerns??? I am not saying that blackmail hasn't happened on either side of the fence, but I would say that picking reputable ladies would significantly minimize this risk.

What do you think we really have to gain from disclosing your info? All your riches??

Why dont YOU UNDERSTAND DISCRETION IS PART OF OUR BUSINESS MODEL. Originally Posted by Ellieinkc

Niether you or Grace are wrong but you are reputable and professional providers. Giving real world info to providers that go off the rails or who are constantly involved with drama is the concern. I think the entire community learned this lesson with Wolf Princess and the midget hiding in her closet.
Y'know what...

I don't fault any potential client who has a problem with any part of my screening process.

I just simply don't see them. Hell, if they're nice enough in their responses to me I'll suggest they go and see a few newbie friendly girls and try again later.

I personally don't put up a bunch of hoops for an established gent that I can easily research. The only time I require a lot of personal information is when they do not have a known presence in the community.
Just an FYI - whatever you (guy or girl) has done as a hobby activity is of far lower priority in our legal system than blackmail.

Get a lawyer immediately and the blackmail will end.
There are a handful of lovely ladies here that can be trusted with basic info if
you are a newbie. One of them is right here in this thread whom I’ve met.

You just have to put in the time and do your research and be selective.

I’ll get flamed for that statement but I don’t really care.

And for the guys freaking out about personal info, it’s not that I don’t agree. You can’t just readily hand it out to anyone.

But also, think about it. It’s 2019 guys. Our shit is out there. Can’t stop it.

How many people here on this board posting right now, have their own protected IPs?

Guarantee you it’s less than half.

And not one person on this board is safe while they’re on WiFi. Protected or not.

I’m protected as I can be in some of my activities, of course that’s the way to go. I’m just saying that there are options out there if you’re new.
im not here to get into a pissing match with any providers or do anything like that. I recently wrote a provider ive been wanting to see for a long time. She asked me to send her a copy of my driving license. Said it was for her protection, I guess I get it...

But there is no way in the world I am sending a copy of my license. IM on P411 with 44 okays. I realize that everyone here doesnt like everyone and there is an occasional scuff, but Im still not sending my license out. As much as id love to see this provider, hell I just wanted to meet her honestly.... no way
Wait, with 64 encounters? References we’re not enough?
I didn't get into it with the provider. I wish her well. just , I would never personally do something like that. Ive only written 67 encounters. But ive probably had 4x that many.
Finally some honesty from the ladies side, Guys will still ignore this Originally Posted by BLM69
Thanks. And of course they will.
Thanks. And of course they will. Originally Posted by Ellieinkc
The guys who ignore your advice are foolish for doing so but I can't fully blame them either. I know what it's like when the little head takes control, when you're filled with lust and longing. At that moment, a man is very weak and extremely vulnerable and he will do almost anything so he can meet the lady in question and satisfy his lust. He will give his driver's license info, his job info...heck he'll give her his life savings if she's hot enough.

I suspect that a lot of guys who hand over their real world info to shady providers (not reputable providers like you or Grace) know they're doing something wrong but their lust for the woman makes them send the info anyway. I remember back in 2015, a backpage lady asked me to send her a pic of myself as part of her screening, otherwise she wouldn't meet me. I was so horny looking at her pics online that I sent her my pic even though I didn't want to do it. After our session, I requested her to delete my pic from her phone. She said she will but who knows?
the thing that really worries me honestly is that there are so many horror stories about people in general deciding they are going to change their lifestyle.... found God, someone else finds their phone, the husband, wife etc. just happens to be the day I send my DL over for verification this all happens. Next thing you know my SO finds out about it.. etc. just crossing the line for me
  • BLM69
  • 04-09-2019, 10:57 PM
Thanks. And of course they will. Originally Posted by Ellieinkc
There's one sucker born every minute, a lot of them end up on this site, mix that in with lil head thinking and there you have it

This goes for the providers who believe that the sending of the ID makes them safe some how. What logic is this called again?
We can ask for it all day. And it’s ignored all day. If guys weren’t following through on it then there obviously wouldn’t even be ladies asking for it.

It’s not that the photo provides safety....it’s more along the lines of in case something really serious happens thst puts our life in danger we know who we need to make a police report on.

We’re all at different levels of comfort here in this hobby....no point in going on and on about what a lady asks for in regard to screening ...if ou don’t like it or not willing to comply move on to someone who will play the game the way you want to
Just read through this thread.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2560572

or this one...

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2553464

All of the arguments from both sides have been covered ad nauseam within the last week or so.
Blackmail is such a specific threat. If you are super sweet to the girl, don't make promises you can't keep, don't get too close or comfortable and just behave in a way there wasn't any reason for it to go there, you shouldn't have the thought. Or just don't see girls who give you that vibe.
100% @
Y'know what...

I don't fault any potential client who has a problem with any part of my screening process.

I just simply don't see them. Hell, if they're nice enough in their responses to me I'll suggest they go and see a few newbie friendly girls and try again later.

100% @I personally don't put up a bunch of hoops for an established gent that I can easily research. The only time I require a lot of personal information is when they do not have a known presence in the community. Originally Posted by Grace Preston