Rant: Amount of "Real World Info & Deposit Needed" Provider Increasing

Careless guys aka suckers, they are the ones that come telling stories how they got ripped off or worse Originally Posted by BLM69
Well the clients can thank the Guys that have no showed due to double or triple booking providers in the pass so providers are requesting 40ish to book time with them. The new Laws all so have providers worried.
  • BLM69
  • 11-24-2023, 03:18 PM
Well the clients can thank the Guys that have no showed due to double or triple booking providers in the pass so providers are requesting 40ish to book time with them. The new Laws all so have providers worried. Originally Posted by BossyWillson
My whores know better not to ask, it's the new age lazy hookers trying to push the deposits and ID nonsense, add begging for stuff with a wishlist 😂
My whores know better not to ask, it's the new age lazy hookers trying to push the deposits and ID nonsense, add begging for stuff with a wishlist 😂 Originally Posted by BLM69
Your whores.Does that mean you have a stable of ladies that you are pimping out? Just asking for a friend.
No matter how often it is said not to do, some guys will continue to pay deposits and show personal info to try to see a provider BCD. There are a few providers who have been around for ages and unless they are lying, their schedules are also full with those suckers and they are not newbies to the hobby. Of course, most of them have NRP and no one ever posts about their experience with them either, maybe because they are ashamed.
I always felt uncomfortable with deposits. Never ever paid one even outside Texas. Never gave my Personally Identifiable Information and never asked a girl to give hers. It’s a two-way trust system. If my reviews, contributions, and P411 okays don’t indicate that I’ll keep my word always, what will? But again, it’s a free country (semi-free actually). A girl can ask for what she wants and if doesn’t suit me, I’ll move on. I won’t disparage her and I won’t give a second thought to it.
I always felt uncomfortable with deposits. Never ever paid one even outside Texas. Never gave my Personally Identifiable Information and never asked a girl to give hers. It’s a two-way trust system. If my reviews, contributions, and P411 okays don’t indicate that I’ll keep my word always, what will? But again, it’s a free country (semi-free actually). A girl can ask for what she wants and if doesn’t suit me, I’ll move on. I won’t disparage her and I won’t give a second thought to it. Originally Posted by CKJAmore
agree 100%

I do get tired of the pre-appointment deposit request threads as they are like the NBA threads which are also multiple.

Everyone has their opinion on the subjects but bottom line, it is the provider's/their handler's opinion which is the only one that counts in those instances and as a hobbyist, if you do not like it, nothing you say or do will change her mind.

So why bother starting threads like this?

As I said in my post above, there will always be idiots who pay deposits so the providers who do charge them will not run out of clients, but I have noticed that the providers who do charge deposits also have a NRP ( not that it matters on Eccie) and yet, no one has ever provided any intel on the ladies either, good, bad or indifferent. Maybe the guys are too ashamed admitting they saw a provider like that or they ladies told them not to share that info either and threatened them if they did. Either way, there are a few providers who do charge deposits that always seem to post their opinions on the threads, always placing ads on other sites and degrade others with a different opinion than them as if they have nothing better to do (I think that is the case too).
I made a deal with a girl Saturday from RR. She knew what I wanted, knew that I was going to get cash, gave me an apartment address, and I texted when I was in the lot. At that point, she tells me that she doesn't deal in cash and wants me to prepay the entire appointment on cashapp or zelle from the parking lot before giving me the unit number. Are you guys actually doing this kind of shit? I politely declined and went on my way, but what a freaking runaround. I'm dealing in cash at point of contact only and that's it. I've had a number of girls over the past couple years want a partial deposit up front, but I have a hard rule of never sending money ever. Cash only, I don't care how hot/sexy/services/chats/whatever that have made me excited. It's a hard rule, don't like it, don't meet....it's that simple.

Girl in question:

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ess-37036.html
agree 100%

I do get tired of the pre-appointment deposit request threads as they are like the NBA threads which are also multiple.

Everyone has their opinion on the subjects but bottom line, it is the provider's/their handler's opinion which is the only one that counts in those instances and as a hobbyist, if you do not like it, nothing you say or do will change her mind.

So why bother starting threads like this?

As I said in my post above, there will always be idiots who pay deposits so the providers who do charge them will not run out of clients, but I have noticed that the providers who do charge deposits also have a NRP ( not that it matters on Eccie) and yet, no one has ever provided any intel on the ladies either, good, bad or indifferent. Maybe the guys are too ashamed admitting they saw a provider like that or they ladies told them not to share that info either and threatened them if they did. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Absolutely!

Either way, there are a few providers who do charge deposits that always seem to post their opinions on the threads, always placing ads on other sites and degrade others with a different opinion than them as if they have nothing better to do (I think that is the case too). Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Correct! Love your point. Non-disparagement is a two-way street too: guy thinks a girl’s ask is too much, he should move on; girl understands that a guy will not give up (on) certain things, she should move on to. No offense should be taken—both ways. Live your life and let others live theirs. No need to be sore about it and spoil our day.

There was one instance when a “hot” provider asked me for my Real World info. This is after her seeing my P411 (at that time 10 okays, now I have close to 30), and me offering solid references. She said that’s not enough. I politely told her, “Honey, sorry but I am not going to do that as it’s a policy of mine not to do so. But in the future, if you change your mind, please let me know. I’d love to see you. Be safe, as always. All the best and thanks for your time”. And that was it. I am not holding my breath waiting for her to get back anytime soon.
  • BLM69
  • 11-29-2023, 01:54 PM
I made a deal with a girl Saturday from RR. She knew what I wanted, knew that I was going to get cash, gave me an apartment address, and I texted when I was in the lot. At that point, she tells me that she doesn't deal in cash and wants me to prepay the entire appointment on cashapp or zelle from the parking lot before giving me the unit number. Are you guys actually doing this kind of shit? I politely declined and went on my way, but what a freaking runaround. I'm dealing in cash at point of contact only and that's it. I've had a number of girls over the past couple years want a partial deposit up front, but I have a hard rule of never sending money ever. Cash only, I don't care how hot/sexy/services/chats/whatever that have made me excited. It's a hard rule, don't like it, don't meet....it's that simple.

Girl in question:

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ess-37036.html Originally Posted by SmokinTex
Good for you for not giving in to nonsense, if enough guys do the same there will be a change
Hello Gentlemen,

I understand that the verification process can seem frustrating and complicated. As a provider, I typically request the DL from those who still need to be verified. This is to match a face to a name, not an attempt to invade your privacy. I suggest covering other personal information with a thumb. The aim is to ensure authenticity and avoid any unfortunate instances of deception, which, unfortunately, can occur in the hobby industry.
As for the deposit, I treat my services with a booking calendar like any other business you would go to that requires scheduling. So why can't we ask for a deposit that we can use as a part of our cancellation fee or NCNS fee? Then you guys complain about outcalls requiring deposits? Do you not know how time-consuming it is to travel to your location, hoping that the hobbyist doesn't flake on you in mid-travel or is not there? That deposit is then used to recoup the time and money wasted on the travel.
I know everyone hates their time being wasted, especially if you have to wait for your get-together to happen.
I regret that you've had some negative experiences with other providers. However, many providers in the hobby industry, including myself, are genuine and reputable. We value our clients and strive to offer the best possible service.
  • BLM69
  • 12-01-2023, 07:36 PM
Hello Gentlemen,

I understand that the verification process can seem frustrating and complicated. As a provider, I typically request the DL from those who still need to be verified. This is to match a face to a name, not an attempt to invade your privacy. I suggest covering other personal information with a thumb. The aim is to ensure authenticity and avoid any unfortunate instances of deception, which, unfortunately, can occur in the hobby industry.
As for the deposit, I treat my services with a booking calendar like any other business you would go to that requires scheduling. So why can't we ask for a deposit that we can use as a part of our cancellation fee or NCNS fee? Then you guys complain about outcalls requiring deposits? Do you not know how time-consuming it is to travel to your location, hoping that the hobbyist doesn't flake on you in mid-travel or is not there? That deposit is then used to recoup the time and money wasted on the travel.
I know everyone hates their time being wasted, especially if you have to wait for your get-together to happen.
I regret that you've had some negative experiences with other providers. However, many providers in the hobby industry, including myself, are genuine and reputable. We value our clients and strive to offer the best possible service. Originally Posted by Naughty_Nikkitta
No deposits! If you don't want to risk losing any $, stay in your area, and the RW information given to a stranger is crazy, we don't know your background or who you or any other hooker associates with. The one's I know have arrest records and they're pros. It's not personal, just reality......
For my case, I will never ever provided DL or deposit here is why. To me the session should be discrete and anonymous therefore I believe provider does not need to know my personal information.
Regarding deposit I do understand the purpose but I would refuse it for above reason that it would leave me a electronic trail. For sake of argument , regarding outcall I do understand rate will be higher for traveling fee

That being said, I would not demand any providers how to run their business. It is their business and if people do not like terms than they an just walk away.
Hello Gentlemen,

I regret that you've had some negative experiences with other providers. However, many providers in the hobby industry, including myself, are genuine and reputable. We value our clients and strive to offer the best possible service. Originally Posted by Naughty_Nikkitta
All providers say how great they are at TCB (and for the matter BCD, but that would be another thread) with the hobbyists. So, because they are so good, then they require a deposit just in case the hobbyist flakes, right? Well, nothing is ever 100%, as it goes to the cost of the being in the hobby, but a suggestion is the upgrade your screening/verification process before you set an appointment and ask about his reliability by contacting providers either on his p411 profile that he actually saw for sessions or references he has given you. Then you do not have to worry about all that other stuff.

Speaking of the costs related to the hobby, guys set an appointment, get ready, drive halfway across town to either get told to wait in the parking lot for further instructions because she is not ready yet on the time she agreed to see him, or she ghosts him all together. Is his time and all not as important as yours? If so, are you going to give him cash upfront to make sure you show are on time?

When it comes to asking for personal identifiable info (DL, pay stub from work, ect.), how does that determine if he is affiliated with LE or that he is who he says he is? After all, the nickname on the boards does not have his real info (shouldn't have it anyway).

It sucks on both sides when it comes to NCNS, but it happens way more than it is reported. If you cannot afford costs of the hobby (traveling, gas money, make-up, lingerie, hotel room cost, ect.) and be able to also pay your regular monthly bills, without charging deposits to off set some of those costs, then get another supplemental real life job, see more dependable clients per week or get out of the provider business. Same goes for hobbyists, if they cannot afford the real total cost of being in the hobby, they need to get out.

Personally, I have had way more than my share of flakey provides who NCNS, and some of those providers have turned it around and made it appear it was my fault she NCNSed me! But, guess what, I am still here, most of them are not. I see providers every week because I can afford it.

As I have said before, no one is going to change a provider's mind about how she does her screening or charging of deposits, but you have to realize you are going to have drawbacks and different opinions on it, nothing wrong with it until the opinions turn to arguments and insults start rearing their ugly heads.
OK.... How about ladies share their drivers licenses too. Texas is targeting guys way more than ladies. In fact, maybe ladies should send a deposit that can be put toward bail money if a guy gets busted. Just be honest...ladies want drivers licenses in case a guy is violent, crazy, a stalker, or flakes.. So his info can be posted in the oh2 powder room. This has always been a reputation based hobby. New guys have to do more screening and take more initial risks. Veterans have earned the right not to give up a DL. The problem is every lady wants dls on every guy now. If Target and Ashley Madison can get hacked and lose personal data... So can a lady with an instagram page. Noone has ever given me a reason why a drivers license makes a guy safer than 5 good references. If ladies want licenses so they can call the police on bad actors after a bad session, just be honest about it.
  • BLM69
  • 12-02-2023, 10:39 PM
OK.... How about ladies share their drivers licenses too. Texas is targeting guys way more than ladies. In fact, maybe ladies should send a deposit that can be put toward bail money if a guy gets busted. Just be honest...ladies want drivers licenses in case a guy is violent, crazy, a stalker, or flakes.. So his info can be posted in the oh2 powder room. This has always been a reputation based hobby. New guys have to do more screening and take more initial risks. Veterans have earned the right not to give up a DL. The problem is every lady wants dls on every guy now. If Target and Ashley Madison can get hacked and lose personal data... So can a lady with an instagram page. Noone has ever given me a reason why a drivers license makes a guy safer than 5 good references. If ladies want licenses so they can call the police on bad actors after a bad session, just be honest about it. Originally Posted by Anthonylewis50
How about if Men start requesting ID's and see who you're really visiting, most Men would backout after the findings, best for to stick to don't ask, don't tell