Well, guys, it's been a blast. :)

Happy 1st retirement!
Traci good luck sweetie. Im lucky to have had the chance to meet you.
Traci good luck sweetie. Im lucky to have had the chance to meet you. Originally Posted by GDLMAN
Ditto for me too.
Good luck, Traci...loved your post few months back about Provider expenses...it was an eye opener.
Have fun!
Traci good luck sweetie. Im lucky to have had the chance to meet you. Originally Posted by GDLMAN
Seems kinda cheezy to copy another post on this one, but I truly feel lucky to have met you and only wish the best for you, just wish I could have a bigger part in it.

*I'll never forget that 'Jello Face' you left me with! You truly are as sweet on the inside as you are hot on the out-side!
Best wishes and good luck, Traci!!
traci, i can only imagine how much thought and energy you've put into your career and to this decision. i wish you the best in the next chapter of your life.

seems what kandy finally posted [in one of her recent threads] can apply here wrt staying in touch w/ some of the folks you've met...
Its very important to know who you allow in your life and who you don't and keep it that way.

remember, just cos your leaving this space for a while doesnt mean you have to cut all ties to this space.

peace be with you!!
pmd
  • fawn
  • 11-06-2011, 09:18 PM
I want to wish you all the luck in the world babe on your new journey.... May you find everything you are looking for and you never
have to look back....
Best of Luck to you!
Traci, I regret never getting the chance to meet you..Good Luck, sweetie!
Damn it...that is gonna totally fuck up my list!!!! good luck!
Happy Trails and Best Wishes.
Best wishes, Traci, and thanks for the good times we shared. (It was a great hamburger at Chester's in SA, wasn't it?) You are special.

SAS
Best wishes for your journey through the next stage in your life.
Dammit, and I never saw that amazing ass live. My loss. Have a great life.