you austin guys are very nice

Yea and from what i've seen your hotties are chargin 3o to 7o for a half hour. sorry im not street walker. its about quality not quanity. that is if your a serious hobbyist..im workin out here for about 4 months so i definatly wont get boohoo'd about not getting appointments its just disappointing that grown men cant be grown men. :-) Originally Posted by josielove

I was about to go with it and say OK ten back to back confirmed appts. all NSNC. Sounds pretty unlikely and bizarre but I suppose anything's possible but then you had to follow it up with our hotties charge $30-$70 per 1/2 hr. So much giving you benefit of the doubt.

Tell you what. When you can point out even ONE "Hottie" charging $30-$70 per half hour not only will I book her I will pay you an extra $30 finders fee.

Sorry but I have to call Bullshit on this entire thread based upon that last claim. I'm guessing that out of more like three or four calls two probably actually scheduled but NSNC'd you.

I'm also thinking it's more likely you tossed in an extra eight supposed NSNC's for effect.
Well I hope Austin doesn't suck as much as it does right now.. Still waiting Originally Posted by josielove

Well, if you are looking for feedback, I will give it to you -- attitudes like that won't get you anywhere. You can charge what you want, and I'm sure that there are hobbyists out there that would pay to have a fabulous session with you. I'm sure you are aware of these things, but there are things that can help you out with this --

Independent Provider Ads

Weekend Lineup

Hate to say this, but in my opinion, your thread may have done more harm than good. Good luck to you.

Just a little side note-- you may want to take Sxyveronica's advice into consideration.
Lmao i love the best i can do is 180 thing. sold! lol. and again. i don't have an attitude your probably just not used to honesty and yes TEN who are you again and why does your opinion matter? uh naywho...i don't have to up sale or act like anything... you ppl are petty and tiny.. you seem more upset that you think im lyin about ten ppl than anything. ah wee lamb...why so serious? confidence and honesty isn't attitude. its a shame tho that i've had ppl message me apologizing for yall's rudeness and attitudes.....its ok if your broke ppl im sure someone will cater to you :-) LAUGH A LITTLE. stop takin everything so serious im not mad or havin an attitude bc this town is slow...try not to assume im some big meany. its like it bothers me more that those guys don't have common freakin courtesy.....rather than boohoo i don't have a packed schedule.
you ppl are petty and tiny.. you seem more upset that you think im lyin about ten ppl than anything. ah wee lamb...why so serious? Originally Posted by josielove
No one is upset about you lying or even Exaggerating. That goes with the territory. I'm just calling you on it based upon your other comments. Why? Because I'm bored.
I'll drop Eccie soon enough for another six months but while I'm here as always I'll call it as I see it.
Still waiting for that $30-$70 Hottie. Put up or shut up as they say. Please accept that last quote with a smile. Not intended to be rude.
Lmao i love the best i can do is 180 thing. sold! lol. and again. i don't have an attitude your probably just not used to honesty and yes TEN who are you again and why does your opinion matter? uh naywho...i don't have to up sale or act like anything... you ppl are petty and tiny.. you seem more upset that you think im lyin about ten ppl than anything. ah wee lamb...why so serious? confidence and honesty isn't attitude. its a shame tho that i've had ppl message me apologizing for yall's rudeness and attitudes.....its ok if your broke ppl im sure someone will cater to you :-) LAUGH A LITTLE. stop takin everything so serious im not mad or havin an attitude bc this town is slow...try not to assume im some big meany. its like it bothers me more that those guys don't have common freakin courtesy.....rather than boohoo i don't have a packed schedule. Originally Posted by josielove

Okay, if you say so. Honestly, after looking at your showcase, and if those pics are 100% real, I think you are a very beautiful woman. But, I do believe you are overreacting.
I've stated my opinion, which doesn't mean you have to agree with it. It is just my opinion. I'm done with this drama, here. Someone else can pop the popcorn on this thread. Man! Where is RockerRick when you need him?!
... its a shame tho that i've had ppl message me apologizing for yall's rudeness and attitudes..... Originally Posted by josielove
Great since they like to write, they will write reviews and that just might help your case, which starts to stack a little against you. But, you know what's best for you.

Other than that, you start to remind me of BLT, and she didn't stop at ACL on her way to Houston and now Dallas.
I def don't want to have drama. i appreciate everyone's input. I JUST WANNA HAVE A ROCKIN GOOD TIME. im a cool chick and i keep it extra real so real you'd think im lyin. lol. naywho. yes those pics are extremely real. :-) i know the game and how it goes guys tend to trip out bc i think more like a dude than i do a chick. i'll tell you like it is and thats that. so i don't want anyone lookin down or thinkin bad of me. like i said thanks for all the inputs. get to know me hang with me then tell me what you think. i think all you mo fo's are awesome. get happy . peace love and one nighters :-)
At least this wasn't another one of those threADS.
Yea and from what i've seen your hotties are chargin 3o to 7o for a half hour. sorry im not street walker. its about quality not quanity. that is if your a serious hobbyist..im workin out here for about 4 months so i definatly wont get boohoo'd about not getting appointments its just disappointing that grown men cant be grown men. :-) Originally Posted by josielove
I have been in Austin for 16 years and I have never paid nor heard of ANYONE paying 300-700 for half an hour that .. your pussy better lay golden eggs at that price..

t
  • RNB
  • 03-31-2013, 12:14 PM
It's honestly just that here in Austin we have many many options. You're over charging. I like that youre confident. That's awesome, but real talk, your super special was not that super. .80 for a BNG? There are 30 ladies on here who will do it for the same or cheaper who are well reviewed in Austin. I do appreciate a confident lady. It's your body and your time. Charge whatever you want. You just can't get all butt hurt when the business isnt flowing in.
sorry my post was in error, I misread the 3o and 7o because most numbers tend have zeros at the end and not o's..

30 or 70 I know..

thanks

REB
So when you leaving?
Wait a minute lmao ... Rnb has jokes lol where does it say 80?
I would fix your show case pricing and all to fit what your trying to get and while I understand stand what your saying and know that some men on here I think get more of a hard on degrading the women on here then they do in the bed room some of them have good points. Specials are big here, and I guarantee that if you do an awesome special you will have great calls. Austin has a lot of great guys here, they have been sweet and awesome to me and helped out when I really needed help but there are those few that think there shit do not stink, you just have to ignore them and take the constructive criticism that the other give. I have had issues with some things but I always welcome constructive criticism when they are genuine and honest, you cant get mad about that. And I am not a bbw by any means but I am not a twig that looks like shes been starved all month either and I do just fine, I hope your visit gets better, most guys on here even with there smart asses lol are good guys when you get to know them. Good luck girlie