Newbies... (providers)

You are so right gurl I am over hear breaking my neck to get a guy I get guys that are interested, but ask do you have a review. No not yet...! trying to earn it.
Very impressive EE - true class reply. THAT is attractive in a provider and poster. Originally Posted by EasyLover214
Originally Posted by Caleb
THIS... is exactly what I long to see in our community! A great example of an experienced member actually reaching out and helping someone up. So much better than watching people drag each other down.

Thanks EE, your advice was spot on, helpful, gracious, and from my perspective, refreshing.

I am thank for the girls that have help me, but like somebody posted you have to be patient. Their is a guy out there for every girl and ts smile. You only have one time to make a good impression for that review. So make it the best because you can't get it back.
There are two very obvious elephants in the room here about the two new providers on this thread and why their phones aren't ringing. I'm so going to shut the fuck up so I don't get points.....But, let's be realistic here folks and not give false hope for future success.

And I know, blah blah blah, I'm an asshole. Whatever. I don't need any PM's telling me what I already know.
There are two very obvious elephants in the room here about the two new providers on this thread and why their phones aren't ringing. I'm so going to shut the fuck up so I don't get points.....But, let's be realistic here folks and not give false hope for future success.

And I know, blah blah blah, I'm an asshole. Whatever. I don't need any PM's telling me what I already know. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
LOL.... Hey I just happen to come across it and give my 2 cents, at the end of the day it is what it is..... I just work it..... I am not that big by the way calling me a elephant lol.
Emily is a caring person, and it is obvious that her example is much appreciated by a number of providers and hobbyists.
Lots of successful African American providers here, and plenty of successful plus-sized ladies. The acronym WALDT (we all like different things) definitely applies here. Your audience will find you. Reward them with top flight service, and you'll do fine. But patience is the key. Hang in there.

I bet I could tell you who sent the trashy PM. Some just want to run off the competition or make themselves feel better by dissing somebody else. The secure providers would never do that. Again, all races, all sizes, and all ages have found success here. Quality of service (and I mean the entire experience, so personality is very important) is ultimately what separates the successful ladies apart from the pack. It takes nerve and no small amount of self-confidence to make yourself available on a board such as this. Don't let one angry woman who thinks she's more than she is shake that self-confidence.

Edit: I just saw your welcome wagon pics. You're pretty. You'll be alright. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Thank you
CK and SL,

Reviews are important for a number of reasons. There are so many ladies that use fake pics and provide bad service that the guys use reviews to help guard each other. A good provider is usually not afraid to be reviewed. A bad provider ... reviews simply help avoid them. Many guys won't take chance on an unreviewed lady because a session is expensive both financially and in time invested. So, each of us wants to have a the best opportunity for a good experience. That said, there are a number of guys who enjoy TOFTT (taking one for the team) and hopefully they will give you a call.
Hope CandiedKitty and TsSelenaLopez are finding their way around Eccie. It looks like y'all aren't verified yet.

I remember when I was new here. I was very lucky to have two providers help me. AngelaS and LauraLynn. They are classy, gracious and shared their screening methods with me. I met up with them and they showed me how to maneuver Eccie and then P411. When I look back now I'm blown away by it. They were the first providers I contacted for references and I told them I didn't have a clue what I was doing. I really told them that, I was so naive. Thank Goodness (or Tebow ) it was these ladies who helped me. Especially now I see so many wackos on the board. I may not have lasted here if it weren't for them.
Since AngelaS and Laura Lynn I have come across a few providers whom I admire because of their references. They are truly provider reference friendly. ReeseFoster, ItalianPrincess, Kendall4U, Spikebaby, Berkleigh and major props to ElisabethWhispers who helped me in a crunch. Wow she is calm, helpful and charming. I'm sure I've left off a few ladies but my memory is blank at the moment.

Caleb, Cloud and Moby, Thank you for not saying I'm bsc
OldGrump and EasyLover214, Thank you for the compliment

bsb and OBSG, great point. I didn't even think of that when I posted.

Good Luck to the new providers.