2014 "to do" list

that is a big list taking in to account the hott newbies that will come along
Originally Posted by thathotnurse - Gangbang with Von and his "gifs"!!! Woot woot!
I think a 3-some with you and Jessica Jade would be an awesome start!!.
I think a 3-some with you and Jessica Jade would be an awesome start!!. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
I'm game you dirty old wizard!
Feels damn awesome to be 1 of 32 out of 681....
It's like I made the Olympic team! lol
Attachment 276789

Thank you!
Nice under Raquel again
Feels damn awesome to be 1 of 32 out of 681....
It's like I made the Olympic team! lol
Attachment 276789

Thank you!
Originally Posted by Raquel de Milo
Maybe I should have made a shorter list. Seems like I'm being ridiculed for posting a large list of ladies that I really would like to see. Next time, maybe I should make a list of five ladies.
Maybe I should have made a shorter list. Seems like I'm being ridiculed for posting a large list of ladies that I really would like to see. Next time, maybe I should make a list of five ladies. Originally Posted by Stallion81
I personally like your list and am flattered to be amongst the lovely ladies on it.
I tried to make a list of ladies that run the gamut of ages, races, and body styles. I hope to see you (and Laura Lynn) in the very near future.
Maybe I should have made a shorter list. Seems like I'm being ridiculed for posting a large list of ladies that I really would like to see. Next time, maybe I should make a list of five ladies. Originally Posted by Stallion81
It's your list so you just post whoever you wanna post. Thanks sugar buns!
Thanks Jessica! Hope to see you very soon.
Thanks Jessica! Hope to see you very soon. Originally Posted by Stallion81
You better
that is a big list taking in to account the hott newbies that will come along Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
The only problem is that you don't take into account those that will be visiting the area or those newbies that join after you made your list.
It is ultimately your choice who you want to see and nobody has the right to give you grief over it
it is childish for a bunch of men to congregate and talk about who they want to fuck,. Originally Posted by dallastxbaby
I agree. That's what sports bars are for.
My list of ladies to meet this year is currently three deep. Yes I'm slowing way down. And I mean meet, I don't know what will happen if anything after that.

And guys, Raquel should always be near the top of any list. She is gorgeous, skilled, and most importantly giving with a huge heart. I actually saw her give away a huge sum to help.a friend in need knowing she would likely never be repaid. She is one of the special ones out there.