Royally Pissed at a Sister Provider

I agree with Dharma. Drama is bad for your pocket book no matter if you are right or not.
I agree with Dharma. Drama is bad for your pocket book no matter if you are right or not. Originally Posted by honeydavis
+1 on Dharma's advice, it's not worth it, let it go.
  • Jaci
  • 02-22-2014, 03:55 AM
Kisses Dharma!!!!
Dharma = Good

DRAMA = Bad
Am I the only one finding irony in msdscreat's indescretion?
I have had all I can take. I tried to be nice and just leave names out, but when I start looking at my PMS and get PMS showing that another provider has decided she is going to take over my account, well I am done. I have also been having some of my current hobbyists tell me that this person writes her own reviews etc. I want to know what to do. THIS PROVIDER does not belong here. Those of us who are upstanding and don't need to do vindictive stupid things should get kicked out PERIOD. If I need to call her out I will, but the next time I open a PM and it says that she is highly recommended the gloves come off. There is a certain standard that we are to go by and clearly she has no standards. Please tell me what to do. I have had it, completely. THankfully the Hobbyists that I have seen past, present and future are understanding and realize that I am more mature. I do not need anyone to help me out and If I did it certainly would not be her that I chose to step in. (KK Back down) Originally Posted by msdscreat
Lol! All I read was PMS PMS and PERIOD lol that can equal drama too lol!
I'm confused here on a couple of points. First point: how did she take over your account? Does she know your password or were you hacked? Second point: "those of us who are upstanding and don't need to do vindictive stupid things need to be kicked out PERIOD", so you're saying the people who are mellow need to get the boot?
...delete
  • BLM69
  • 02-22-2014, 03:44 PM
Is the OP posting a riddle? I don't get it
baddest one instead of slapping my hand how about you gimme some head!
Thanks Kayleigh for the advice. I also want to tell you that you have gorgeous breasts!
Just to clear things up, I was Hacked in a major way. Next time I will keep my mouth shut. Just following the advice of a monitor. I am not PMSing in any way, just getting tired of seeing others remarks in my PMs. But Live and learn.......
Just to clear things up, I was Hacked in a major way. Next time I will keep my mouth shut. Just following the advice of a monitor. I am not PMSing in any way, just getting tired of seeing others remarks in my PMs. But Live and learn....... Originally Posted by msdscreat
Fuck all that. The ones who are going to see you are going to see you...and so forth. Like the old Hollywood saying goes, "You'll never work in this town again...until we need you..."
Look at Robert Downey, Jr. That motherfucker went from washed up "white substance"-head to fucking Ironman.
If the chick wronged you, blast that bitch. If she'll hack your account, she might steal my wallet or phone.
Fuck this Internet shit and say what the fuck you gotta say. Mofos are still gonna show up.
If the chick wronged you, blast that bitch. If she'll hack your account, she might steal my wallet or phone.
Fuck this Internet shit and say what the fuck you gotta say. Mofos are still gonna show up. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj

Worst advice ever.

It's not his pocket book that will suffer by doing this, it will be yours. You're doing the right thing by taking the high road on this.

Men are here for fun, not drama.

Hugs sweetie.
Kaylee, again, the voice of reason.