Ladies: Top 10 things (supplies) you just can't live without at your in-call. Guys top 5 (I'll make it easy) that you look for or need in a ladies In-call. I'll share mine.

1) Vagina
2) Mouth
3) Boobs
4) Ass
5) Bed
1. Clean towels/linens
2. AC on full blast
3. Condoms
4. Water-based sterile lube
5. All my toys
6. Multiple lingerie outfits
7. Soap for men and PH soap
8. Mouthwash
9. A client lol
10. My favorite air freshener (the green febreeze unstoppables one)
My answers have already been stated but I would like to reiterate the importance of clean towels. I will want to shower before/after (for which a single towel is fine) and it sucks when there are no towels. Also, please hide the towels used during previous sessions.

It kind of leaves a bad impression in my mind of the provider for a variety of reasons when there are no clean towels and the bathroom is a mess.
^^^^. This is a super common complaint I hear of when guys are talking. A pile of used towels in a hotel room. Ick.
1. A provider who can give decent direction with reference to the Four cardinal directions and is familiar with major streets and intersections near her in all.

2. Good BCD service.

All else pales in comparison to these two.
Good job on multiple lingerie.
You forgot the most important item.

I prefer to bring my own condoms, thank you.

Many women buy the condoms by the bulk and they buy the cheap brand and furthermore, they do not know about proper storage (air conditioned cool, dry dark place away from heat, light, sunlight, humidity) and about disposing of them once a month and replacing them with new ones.

I buy a new box of condoms every month and every month I throw away the rest of the unused condoms from the previous box no matter how many are still left in it.

The ones I carry on me in my wallet and in my credit card holder are disposed of and replaced once every week.

Let me repeat that. Once every week.

Plus some brands of condoms don't work for me especially the popular brand Trojan and furthermore, I prefer NON LATEX condoms which by the way are safer and more durable and dependable for Safe Sex than LATEX condoms are.

Lube is another item I prefer to bring my own. I only use water soluble water based NON OILY NON FRAGRANCED NON FLAVORED lubes.

Coconut oil or any lube that has oil in it is a NO NO with LATEX condoms. Most providers or even real world girls don't know that.

They give a massage and use coconut oil or baby oil and then they have the guy put on a LATEX condom and do stripper slides and Russian before putting it inside her, and there is already residue of oil based lubed or coconut oil on the condom that's on his equipment, NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!! Originally Posted by CG2014
I think you must be a favorite customer of condom manufacturers. Do you ask the clerk how long they have been on the well-lit store shelf, the well-lit storage, the non-air conditioned distribution warehouse?

All oils are not alike. Non-polar solvents degrade latex quite heavily. So, avoid mineral oil, e.g. J&J baby oil, Vaseline. Polar oils like coconut oil should be find. If you insist on believing all oils degrade latex, then every lotion should be avoided as they are all water/oil or oil/water emulsions. That leaves polymer based gels (e.g. carbomer) as the non-oily lubricant, so bring some aloe gel with you. It will be a tad gooey.

What I like in an incall location:

1) A chair
2) or a couch
3) a bed, preferably one that doesn't take a latter to get in

The above without massive mounds of laundry or clutter all over them.

4) Shower with fresh towel, not "here, use this one"
5) Scent free environment
Pretty comprehensive - I have to add some things I definitely don't want to see:
  • Family pictures
  • SO/Manager paraphernalia (e.g. size 13 Air Jordans)
  • A dozen condom wrappers in the bathroom waste bucket
  • Three cell phones buzzing away on the nightstand - instant end-of-session if you answer it
  • Jizz dripping out of an orifice
heard this a few time myself , Guess it's about who you see and how clean they are !
I stock my Clean towels away
And toss out dirty after my guest leaves no need to have dirty ones laying around

My answers have already been stated but I would like to reiterate the importance of clean towels. I will want to shower before/after (for which a single towel is fine) and it sucks when there are no towels. Also, please hide the towels used during previous sessions.

It kind of leaves a bad impression in my mind of the provider for a variety of reasons when there are no clean towels and the bathroom is a mess. Originally Posted by Brandofan
the woes thing for us ladies is the use of
baby oil, Vaseline

I think you must be a favorite customer of condom manufacturers. Do you ask the clerk how long they have been on the well-lit store shelf, the well-lit storage, the non-air conditioned distribution warehouse?

All oils are not alike. Non-polar solvents degrade latex quite heavily. So, avoid mineral oil, e.g. J&J baby oil, Vaseline. Polar oils like coconut oil should be find. If you insist on believing all oils degrade latex, then every lotion should be avoided as they are all water/oil or oil/water emulsions. That leaves polymer based gels (e.g. carbomer) as the non-oily lubricant, so bring some aloe gel with you. It will be a tad gooey.

What I like in an incall location:

1) A chair
2) or a couch
3) a bed, preferably one that doesn't take a latter to get in

The above without massive mounds of laundry or clutter all over them.

4) Shower with fresh towel, not "here, use this one"
5) Scent free environment Originally Posted by mag7315
clean smoke free environment, meaning smoke of any kind
Clean sheets and towels
No evidence of previous encounter (dirty towels, condoms, booze bottles)
Sober and not booze breath ( If I wanted that I would just go clubbing and take home a drunk girl)
good smooth lube
no pimp or bf evidence like clothes or shoes
no ringing phones or beeping
You forgot the most important item.

I prefer to bring my own condoms, thank you.

Many women buy the condoms by the bulk and they buy the cheap brand and furthermore, they do not know about proper storage (air conditioned cool, dry dark place away from heat, light, sunlight, humidity) and about disposing of them once a month and replacing them with new ones.

I buy a new box of condoms every month and every month I throw away the rest of the unused condoms from the previous box no matter how many are still left in it.

The ones I carry on me in my wallet and in my credit card holder are disposed of and replaced once every week.

Let me repeat that. Once every week.

Plus some brands of condoms don't work for me especially the popular brand Trojan and furthermore, I prefer NON LATEX condoms which by the way are safer and more durable and dependable for Safe Sex than LATEX condoms are.

Lube is another item I prefer to bring my own. I only use water soluble water based NON OILY NON FRAGRANCED NON FLAVORED lubes.

Coconut oil or any lube that has oil in it is a NO NO with LATEX condoms. Most providers or even real world girls don't know that.

They give a massage and use coconut oil or baby oil and then they have the guy put on a LATEX condom and do stripper slides and Russian before putting it inside her, and there is already residue of oil based lubed or coconut oil on the condom that's on his equipment, NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!! Originally Posted by CG2014
I see that you're banned, but I'll say in anyway.

You are a wasteful person. Condoms have YEARS of lifespan in them, a couple three at least. Throwing them away every week is just stupid (not calling you stupid...your actions are stupid), and wasteful.

Here's an idea. Follow your own advice and keep them in cool, dry places. That way they're not exposed to elements that ruin them.

Putting them in your wallet?? How old are you again? That's what teenage boys do, when they don't have a car or house/apt.

Seems your rate of condom purchase doesn't match your rate of condom use. Buying so many, only to throw them away (many of them) circles back around to being wasteful. Makes for good money waste, too. But it's yours, and you can do with as you will.

I will agree that guys at a minimum should have their own condoms and lube. Too many providers tend to get shitty condoms and don't take into regard how they well they may work for the guys.

Condoms that feel better make guys cum faster, so, it seems economical and logical to get the REEAAALLLLY good ones, no [Nod 'yes', ladies...]. Lube, too. Water based. Just a couple drops oughta do, for a nice, clean, smooth coating. Too much lube is just goopy feeling and..terrible.

Mint is another must have for me. I hate tasting bad breath (even my own) and I wouldn't want to do that to a woman I'm possibly going to kiss.
Pretty comprehensive - I have to add some things I definitely don't want to see
  • SO/Manager paraphernalia (e.g. size 13 Air Jordans)
Originally Posted by mtabsw

I look for this: (a sign of a provider who cares about her client)
35.00 good investment and comes with 6 towels. He will appreciate it.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Towel warmer.jpg (22.5 KB, 107 views)
1. Clean towels/linens
2. AC on full blast
3. Condoms
4. Water-based sterile lube
5. All my toys
6. Multiple lingerie outfits
7. Soap for men and PH soap
8. Mouthwash
9. A client lol
10. My favorite air freshener (the green febreeze unstoppables one) Originally Posted by Analeese
This would be a huge downer for me. I hate that feeling of being cold, even in the summer. Chill bumps are NOT sexy, on me or a woman.

Oh, and I need my blood to be flowing, for other reasons. Cold air is a negator.

Sure, maybe after the fact, after we've umm....worked up some energy. But walking into 60 degrees....buzzkill.

Maybe this is just me, though.