Good mechanics?

You guys posted absolutely no type of help thanks lexy Originally Posted by Ayla
You expected help here?
I can do anything mechanical

I require a deposit (in whatever form we discuss) up front

to guard against time wasters and no shows

and any vulger texts YOU WILL BE BLOCKED!

then when you drop off your car

payment up front

now that we have all those messy details out of the way, LETS HAVE SOME FUN! Originally Posted by JONBALLS
+1
You expected help here? Originally Posted by jonboy52
Sure she did........what an extra fuck or two to get free repairs?

And, of course, this kind of threAD asking for help inevitably brings out the cheapskates looking for a bargain as well......

elg.......
asking for help inevitably brings out the cheapskates looking for a bargain as well......lol
I had a couple ladies way back that I used to barter my mechanical talents for their special skills. It was a great arrangement. Originally Posted by the jeepguy
I actually love arrangements like that ... they feel so gfe/bfe to me.
Anyone have access to truck tires they wanna work out a deal with? lol Size 285/45/22 preferably 😉😉
Anyone have access to truck tires they wanna work out a deal with? lol Size 285/45/22 preferably 😉😉 Originally Posted by Amber Does
We should totally start a barter/exchange thread. I've seen them other places and they're great.
Anyone have access to truck tires they wanna work out a deal with? lol Size 285/45/22 preferably 😉😉 Originally Posted by Amber Does

assume you are looking for 4?
We should totally start a barter/exchange thread. I've seen them other places and they're great. Originally Posted by xxxalyssaxxx
ya alreadys donts ...pays tax ons all that ...income so whats mores cans ...ya squeeze ...outsa the jimmies?
assume you are looking for 4? Originally Posted by the jeepguy
Preferably 4 but I'll consider any lol
I fixed my dryer twice in the past year. Any o' you babes need to make an "exchange" fer that....I'm yer cuck. I don't know nuthin bout anything else, sorry.....

Well, I took the HVAC blower motor outta my 2018 Accord today too....so maybe I can help wid dat.

And....I can make my dick bigger with just one hand! THAT'S talent.....

I had a couple ladies way back that I used to barter my mechanical talents for their special skills. It was a great arrangement. Originally Posted by the jeepguy

And the Jeep Guy is off to the races!
I fixed my dryer twice in the past year. Any o' you babes need to make an "exchange" fer that....I'm yer cuck. I don't know nuthin bout anything else, sorry.....

Well, I took the HVAC blower motor outta my 2018 Accord today too....so maybe I can help wid dat.

And....I can make my dick bigger with just one hand! THAT'S talent.....

. Originally Posted by rooster
op ya found your man
I have been doing that for years. Especially with my Sugar Babies. When it works out its a win win for both of us.
I have been doing that for years. Especially with my Sugar Babies. When it works out its a win win for both of us. Originally Posted by FlyboyNY
Makin yer dick bigger with one hand? Kewl....