My enormous penis ...

My penis is so big, it was used as the mold to form Lake Michigan.

My penis is soooooooooo big,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it has it's own area code and covers three counties.
two black guys standing on the golden gate bridge needed to take a piss. so they whip it out and start to piss off the golden gate bridge.
one guy looks over to the other and says man that water is cold, the other guy says YEAH AND ITS DEEP TOO.

PEACE
ATX Originally Posted by atxrefman
"I reckon one of them fellers was from Arkansas..... get it?" {Sling Blade}
My dick is so big, clowns climb out of it when I cum.
My penis is so....oh hell, who am I kidding? for a condom I use a small piece of saran wrap and the rubber bands dentist give you for braces...
My girlfriend would like to live on that street, on the end. Her mood would never be down.
Dude..... My penis is so big, it has it's own penis, which has it's own penis, which has it's own penis, which has it's own penis, which has it's own penis, which has it's own penis, which has it's own penis, which has it's own penis..... I'm just sayin!
When I was a child I thought the bathtub was just for my penis.
Dude..... My penis is so big, it has it's own penis, which has it's own penis, which has it's own penis, which has it's own penis, which has it's own penis, which has it's own penis, which has it's own penis, which has it's own penis..... I'm just sayin! Originally Posted by srvfin
Dude, those are zits.