Lack of quality clients

See there now that was the type of response I was looking for .... Originally Posted by Hazelmontana0021
well thank you, I appreciate that. I hope you find a few great guys, you have a very nice body and seem to want to provide a good experience.
well thank you, I appreciate that. I hope you find a few great guys, you have a very nice body and seem to want to provide a good experience. Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Thank you very much...and that I do
No disrespect meant to you at all, but, I think the answer to your question may be in the type of gentlemen you cater to and the area you are in.

At first look you are a gorgeous and sweet looking woman. Curves and a smile and a decent skin tone that is pleasing for most people tastes (especially mine). But even a brief look into you reviews show nothing but BNGs and 1/2hrs at the most. For some hobbiests that may give the impression that you might be more high volume than most (might not be true but in a competitive business things like that will be considered by "gentlemen"). Then the question has to be raised as to why most men only see you for a short amount of time. Does the novelty wear off with you after 15 or 30 minutes? Does it start to get robotic or boring. Your profile also says no cim yet a ton of reviews say cim, which begs the question on whether you are very YMMV and no one wants to "roll the dice" with a provider who "may not be feeling the time" and catch an attitude. There have also been rumors raised about the area you incall location being sketchy. There maybe more in ROS of reviews but I let my membership lapse so I can read those. But when you cut out all the people who may walk away because of the aforementioned "red flags" you are left with a lot of guys looking for nothing more that to spend like 100 for a quick pop and will try to haggle you to the ground. I also don't imagine a lot of consideration goes into screening or the conversation when most are just booking for 15 minutes. So a lot of shady individuals will slip through the cracks.

I might not post a lot of reviews to stay utr, but I don't consider my self anything more than an average hobbier. At first glance you are perfect for what I would like to hit up in a provider but those aforementioned details are what keep you on my reserve list for providers whose quality and location aren't as questionable at the moment.

I really hope this didn't come off as an attack as it wasn't meant to be and you were asking for a real discussion.
Lol bleh I misread your profile it's says "cim no swallow". Whatever lol. That's what I get for breezing through.
well thank you, I appreciate that. I hope you find a few great guys, you have a very nice body and seem to want to provide a good experience. Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
No disrespect meant to you at all, but, I think the answer to your question may be in the type of gentlemen you cater to and the area you are in.

At first look you are a gorgeous and sweet looking woman. Curves and a smile and a decent skin tone that is pleasing for most people tastes (especially mine). But even a brief look into you reviews show nothing but BNGs and 1/2hrs at the most. For some hobbiests that may give the impression that you might be more high volume than most (might not be true but in a competitive business things like that will be considered by "gentlemen"). Then the question has to be raised as to why most men only see you for a short amount of time. Does the novelty wear off with you after 15 or 30 minutes? Does it start to get robotic or boring. Your profile also says no cim yet a ton of reviews say cim, which begs the question on whether you are very YMMV and no one wants to "roll the dice" with a provider who "may not be feeling the time" and catch an attitude. There have also been rumors raised about the area you incall location being sketchy. There maybe more in ROS of reviews but I let my membership lapse so I can read those. But when you cut out all the people who may walk away because of the aforementioned "red flags" you are left with a lot of guys looking for nothing more that to spend like 100 for a quick pop and will try to haggle you to the ground. I also don't imagine a lot of consideration goes into screening or the conversation when most are just booking for 15 minutes. So a lot of shady individuals will slip through the cracks.

I might not post a lot of reviews to stay utr, but I don't consider my self anything more than an average hobbier. At first glance you are perfect for what I would like to hit up in a provider but those aforementioned details are what keep you on my reserve list for providers whose quality and location aren't as questionable at the moment.

I really hope this didn't come off as an attack as it wasn't meant to be and you were asking for a real discussion. Originally Posted by TehRyc
Another satisfying opinion. I agree greatly with everything you said. Maybe I should look into a better area. And to answer your question about the bngs and 1/2 hours. I have seen a couple of ppl who took on hours I guess they just chose not to write a review being that those are the regulars. And when asked if I want a review I don't push it because I know it takes time from what I've heard. So if they want to its completely up to them.I understand that to some my prices may be a little high which is why I push more for the Bngs and 1/2 hours. Trying to give them that same bang for a lower buck type of deal. Which could be why I have been doing more of those lately. But thanks for a thoughtful response
Start a provider union
Get all the girls to charge the same rates! Then you will see who the real providers are. Just an opinion. There like assholes everybody has one!
Good job girl!
...when asked if I want a review I don't push it because I know it takes time from what I've heard. So if they want to its completely up to them. Originally Posted by Hazelmontana0021
Just like everything else: "you get out of life, what you put into it." Reviews and Sessions alike: one can write a lack-luster review or a great one; they may even be related--good sessions spawn good reviews. BNGs may deserve the same on paper. Yes; I spend a good deal of time on mine because having them be engaging, accurate, and grammatically correct is important to me. While you are labeling men as being the opposite of the near-perfection body we desire, some of us put our efforts into other aspects of our presentation; like our writing.

I'm not saying there is a correlation between your quality and the quantity of time men want to see you nor their desire to write a review, but it is possible. If you want to see some changes, offer a substantial review special for your longer sessions; you'll get some thorough reviews.

In general, RE: pricing, if men are haggling or the phone isn't ringing, your prices are too high. OR, men have been trained to bargain by society whenever there is not a fixed price on a commodity, and it may be a gender thing: I know that women are terrible hagglers at flea markets and garage sales, where they are being sized-up by the retailer, and men are successful under the same circumstances. After a decade of economic strife, this might just be a developed survival mechanism.

I think Austin is an interesting market: there is a large divide between Haves and Have-nots here. We have a substantial amount of people in Tech who have great salaries and, conversely, a huge amount of people who exist to serve them. Interestingly, they mostly all dress like Hipsters and have smartphones, so its impossible to tell them apart!

Men are probably not trying to be rude or cheap so much as frugal. Maybe appreciate that you are dealing with people who make either $130,000 a year or $38,000 a year. A 100k divide makes it confusing for providers to find their spot here, but the dialogue is always welcome, even if it comes with a tinge of red.
Start offering bbfs again and watch your phone start rining more
  • onei
  • 10-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Same here Ralphey Boy - Ever since CrystalKitty retired (my ATF at the time) and then recently Sexy Raven, I haven't found someone that I would consider an ATF. Add to that the fact that prices have increased and my job has changed resulting in a pay decrease, therefore the funds are not available as they used to be. So I get out less and less. I don't try to negotiate prices down, I just move on in hopes of finding someone offering a special that is in my price range. It's just the way it is. I've quit complaining about prices as I realize that it's not really going to change things. The coin always has two sides and I understand that. But bottom line, if I can't do it, I can't do it. So I just move along. As a result, it's been over a month since I've seen anyone. I hate the trial and error part, I prefer to simply call on someone I am comfortable with. There's less hassle and less aggrivation. I'm hoping to set something up for early Monday morning, but I'm not holding my breath. Here's hoping. :-D
This is awesome on toast...... Hope you get more business !!
The simple reality is that in the end cream rises. The top 10 gals in Austin almost never even bother to post ad's here. If you provide quality service at a fair price and treat your regulars well in 6 months you won't even have to bother with the type of BS you describe.

Just remember that many of us are successful and used to brokering deals. My best clients get preferred rates and I get "friend of the firm" rates from my lawyer, accountant etc.

Negotiation is a simple fundamental of entrepreneurial evolution. Use it to your benefit when it suits your needs..
Let me guess? Someone tried low balling the bareback upsell? Originally Posted by sit on my face
Why are you here? Shoo
Start offering bbfs again and watch your phone start rining more Originally Posted by Congratulations
And yet the fly returns....never offered bbfs to begin with.