Sex so Good it Makes You Cry!

It's not really socially acceptable, especially for you males raised machismo to want hugs and affection etc. But it is during sex right? I've come full circle from believing dudes were just sex crazed creatures with limited emotions to feeling empathy that we are all so misunderstood & wired differently. Lol. The sex gods have a warped sense of humor. I suppose it's nature's way of making sure we don't all fuck each other to death, before procreation, having the same sex drives at the same time and such.
The first time I had sex with the woman that became my second wife, she noticed afterward that I was shaking. No tears though.
Had a chick cry during sex while saying how much she loved me. Left her shortly after that. Fucking creepy.
Made Cry:
Once, I had her tied down, totally under my control and teased her for a good 10-15 minutes (she knew about my ShortCUMings too), threatening to CIM (she being No CIM). Great session, and we stayed within boundaries, and man was she happy that I didn't CIM (loved that switch) ... except:

Me Cry: when she had me tied down and got her revenge, is all I am saying.
Does laughing til she cries count? 'Cause sometimes when I drop my drawers ....
Ditto...

Does laughing til she cries count? 'Cause sometimes when I drop my drawers .... Originally Posted by Fratelli
OMG - love this - if a man can make me laugh...mmmmmm.......

Does laughing til she cries count? 'Cause sometimes when I drop my drawers .... Originally Posted by Fratelli
This is so over simplified but here goes... Women crazy I meant crave( Freudian Slip)the warm & fuzzies in order to get to the great sex. Men, from what I understand, feel intimacy as a result of the sex. Where this fits into the hobby is maybe here nor there, but it was quite fitting from a recent experience. Just thought I'd share. Originally Posted by The Infamous One
In my experience men and women aren't actually that different sexually, but we are socialized to be. I know as many women who fit the male stereotypes as I do men who fit the female.

I like cry sex but so many partners get all uncomfortable about it. It isn't about the emotions for me it's about a spot way deep in my cunt. They hit that cry spot and tears flow. I've made some girls cry and it always feels like quite the accomplishment. Kinda like making them squirt, just comes out the top lol!
had a 22 yo sugar baby not long ago that I didn't make cry but she was in bliss. Said she came 2 times and was not able to talk for a few minutes. HOT
i almost dated this cute lil asian chick i saw while riding a bus. she had on this tight lil bitty mini skirt and she sat directly across from me . and as her legs slowly inched their way apart . all i could think was "Please please dont get a boner"
then damnit... she did!
In my experience men and women aren't actually that different sexually, but we are socialized to be. I know as many women who fit the male stereotypes as I do men who fit the female.

I like cry sex but so many partners get all uncomfortable about it. It isn't about the emotions for me it's about a spot way deep in my cunt. They hit that cry spot and tears flow. I've made some girls cry and it always feels like quite the accomplishment. Kinda like making them squirt, just comes out the top lol! Originally Posted by lizshue81
You articulated that much better than I could have!
Whut 'bout if'n a gal jus' ate sum 'xtra spicy wings an' then gives ya a BBBJ an' it starts ta burn yer peckerdillo until yer cryin' laik a baby wif tha colic?
You know that shit cost extra, DD. That and jalepeno hand jobs. Rofl. I've done some weird things as a Domme. Lol.
Or toilet bowl brushes and asper cream. Fun times. A whole lotta laughing & crying going on. Yes. I'm sick & twisted individual, but it was totally consensual. Sane? IDK about.
Ahhhhh fuck. Now you got me going down memory lane. Lol. I'll tell you what, "in my best King of The Hill voice"... I ain't never gonna look at one of dem gosh durnt wide barrel curling irons the same. Easy E can testify to that one. The day in the life of a hooktard. It makes me feel all warm & fuzzy inside.