So..... Me and a buddy are considering hosting a BarBQue and a day out on the lake....

I have a great Q pit mounted on a trailer! No event is too big or too small!
Ohh... For the "Whispers Haters" that simply want nothing to do with me or those that regularly disparage those that do come to the parties..... change your attitudes or spend the summer watching a lot of other folks having fun, meeting people and improving their businesses or hobby experiences.....

Originally Posted by Whispers
I am interested, but why do you have to start a positive post and have to throw a drama-dig in at the end? no boat but could rent one and have date.
I am interested, but why do you have to start a positive post and have to throw a drama-dig in at the end? no boat but could rent one and have date. Originally Posted by budman33
That's what makes this thread a great one!

sixx
I am interested & will go if invited & bring this lady along if she won't blow me off a second time

I love sailboats and *might* be interested...if I'm invited. Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
  • unagi
  • 05-17-2011, 03:49 PM
I could swing a weekday event and could help pay to rent a boat.
LOL. Sounds good to me. Now who's ass do we have to kiss to get an official invite?

I am interested & will go if invited & bring this lady along if she won't blow me off a second time Originally Posted by shaft.drive
Well duh............

Sixx

LOL. Sounds good to me. Now who's ass do we have to kiss to get an official invite? Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
When and where? And we all must be paired??? Just asking.Still very new to Austin don't have a boy toy here yet..lol maybe I should take applications
When and where? And we all must be paired??? Just asking.Still very new to Austin don't have a boy toy here yet..lol maybe I should take applications Originally Posted by Majichands

Why is it that your name and pics seem quite familiar? If you are, who I think you are.....I have been under you before.

Where do I apply for the position of DJ's "boy toy?"
Sounds like fun. Would this be a weekday or weekend thing?

I'm still on the fence about exposing my dates to you mongers.

I have 2 yamaha jetskis, a big 3seater and a 2 seater. Any lady want's to meet as my "date" please pm me. As per my usual dating rules bang who you want as long as I can watch LOL. or at least tell me about it later.
I would love to be on the invitation list for this, or for any other socials going on in Austin.

I'll be visiting Austin this summer on a mini-tour and don't know any Austin hobbyists yet.
Sounds fun
I want to g$mble ....And drink and....eat ....and play and...... and dress have casusl... cute bikini and.... get a sun tan..... be myself .... outdoors... coool fun and funky music.... Dance and....