Addressing some issues...

The rules are simple...don't be rude, call people names or make personal insults. Kind of like "treat people the way you want to be treated".

Folks this isn't about the topics that are being discussed it's about how we treat our fellow members...it's really simple. We just want everyone to tone it down a notch or two.

LAP
The rules are simple...don't be rude, call people names or make personal insults. Kind of like "treat people the way you want to be treated".

Folks this isn't about the topics that are being discussed it's about how we treat our fellow members...it's really simple. We just want everyone to tone it down a notch or two.

LAP Originally Posted by lickalotapus
Nothing controversial about that. I hope.
Oh, lordie. Most of humanity would not be allowed to drive under those rules, let alone have internet hijinks. (Kidding!) Thanks, Lap, SP, GFE, other Modly Types. I just want to be under Sophia. She's got an ass that makes me think bi-sexuality might be an option.
I just want to be under Sophia. She's got an ass that makes me think bi-sexuality might be an option. Originally Posted by EmilyHemingway
Anytime, anyplace. You just let me know when you're ready.

CK and I have something in common. We both dig red heads.
The rules are simple...don't be rude, call people names or make personal insults. Kind of like "treat people the way you want to be treated". Originally Posted by lickalotapus

does that mean I cant post ...If assholes could fly, this place(thread thats not this one) would be an airport.....in the few threads I wanna?

Sorry..had a drink or two and couldent resist.......
does that mean I cant post ...If assholes could fly, this place(thread thats not this one) would be an airport.....in the few threads I wanna?

Sorry..had a drink or two and couldent resist....... Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
TFF!!! Thanks Vikki
Woman, have I ever failed to grab your ass every time I saw you? I can't help myself, dammit. Thank the lord of Creation I haven't got a dick, otherwise I should just throw my wallet at you every time we meet. I'm going to give you as a birthday present to my SO, if I ever get one.
People need to vent from time-to-time and I think some of the anger that comes out is healthy for all of us. And, I would agree with Whispers...which such a heated thread...overall, I think we did fairly well. However, I do agree that we still have a long way to go and should keep the brutal attacks and outright racist remarks out of the discussions.

Thanks Mods/Admins for all you do!
.....I would agree with Whispers... Originally Posted by Likinikki
Thank-you darlin..... It's kind of cool...... I've actually been hearing this a lot more frequently lately from more than a few ladies

I think a lot more people would come to realize they "agree" with what I have to say if they would stop to actually "read" what I say and give it a moment or two's thought before responding.

A lot of people don't care for "how" I choose to say certain things but in all honesty, "how" you deliver a message will determine the size of the audience paying attention to it.

I always generate a lot of attention as a result of the "delivery method"..... In the long run the number of people that "get it" is greater than if I took a flowery approach.

We all have our ways and there is a method to some of our madness...
Sometimes opinions depend on who you ask.

"Clean this place up? Why? All of us like it here the way it is. Right Porky and Arnold? Nobody who's still here minds the mud. Yes, there were a few weirdos who don't like the mud, but they weren't really participants and left a long time ago.

Remember, it's 100% organic.
"

I'm more interested in making the newbies, especially the ladies, feel welcome than I am making the post whores with cast iron skin feel happy about what they've scattered around the enclosure.
  • Carl
  • 02-23-2010, 10:56 AM
Well, there's also the post whores that have a thin skin and will lecture you by telling you not to lecture them when you weren't lecturing them.

I'm more interested in making the newbies, especially the ladies, feel welcome than I am making the post whores with cast iron skin feel happy about what they've scattered around the enclosure. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
Well.... I agree with you on that, we just have a different perception on what needs to be done to make the place more friendly to noobs and new ladies....

There are some "cliques" around Austin that regularly undermine traveling ladies as well as new ladies and do all they can to "control" the market by stifling competition....

The way things were being handled in Austin Forums over the last few years on ASPD benefited a small cadre of guys and gals and this was their personal playground.....

We ended up with highest hourly rates and smallest selection/variety of any other market....

Some folks around think change is good .....

Some folks around think change is good ..... Originally Posted by Whispers
I'm sure Porky and Arnold think their enclosure is much better than it was before they decorated it, too.

"Clean this place up? Why? All of us like it here the way it is. Right Porky and Arnold? Nobody who's still here minds the mud. Yes, there were a few weirdos who don't like the mud, but they weren't really participants and left a long time ago.

Remember, it's 100% organic."

I'm more interested in making the newbies, especially the ladies, feel welcome than I am making the post whores with cast iron skin feel happy about what they've scattered around the enclosure. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
Ok, I 'll ask the obvious question. What's a post whore? If we are not suppossed to post, why even have a board? On another board a member complained that there was not enough activity. Here it seems that if you post frequently, you get labeled a post whore. Perhaps a check of the # of posts for members reveals something meaningful????
great post spacemtn. i am a pretty outspoken guy in here and "real life" once im comfortable. when i first started on ASPD 4 years ago, i was a lurker. i seperated from wife last october. i think at that time, i had about 70 posts in 3 years. i work alot but i also have alot of free time. aspd has been great entertainment and a gateway since the seperation. once im back to seeing someone, i imagine being back to a lurker.