SHOULD A NEW PROVIDER BE EXPECTED TO BE AS EXPERIENCED AS A PROVIDER THAT'S BEEN IN THE BUSINESS FOR MONTHS AND YEARS?????

Thank you Ze!
Sounds like she is pretty experienced in the art of manipulation.

On phone with "grams"... sorry, ain't buying it. Sounds like pimp pressure to me.
Upsell?
Then "submissve" when she was trying to milk the money?

GTFO with that.

Now, I could be completely wrong, and will probably get smashed because of my opinion.. LOL. I don't really gaf.

I have seen a lot of aspects to this lifestyle. Including the bp/streetwalker games that get played. This just seems to fit one of those scenarios. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Excuses are like assholes, everyone has one. You know how you would want to be treated. The gents here are the same way. Time to sink or swim doll. Good luck. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
I was going to say that everyone makes mistakes when they are new, but here is the voice of experience. Listen and learn.

One thing for sure. There are very few things that annoy me more than when I want a lady's undivided attention and she grabs for the phone every time it beeps that a new text message came in.
In regards to my recent no review. I do apologize for texting during the session. I explained to him that my grandmother is helping me balance out a financial/ family situation that I am currently going through. At that point he was asking for msog and I told him sure baby no problem, at the same time I wasn't sure if he was asking to extend the session as well so I told him that it'll be a additional fee if that was the case. So maybe that's what he means by upscale. As I was finishing up the response to my grandmother which he was fine with me doing so, he just got dressed and said don't worry about it. I then placed my phone on the night stand and told him that he didn't have to leave and I was very submissively sensually sincere with my words. He again told me not to worry about it. At that point there was nothing I could do apparently. I have learned a valuable lesson from this situation and that is not to be on your phone at all during a session. Keep in mind guy's that I am new here and learning the rope's so bare with me. Thanks for taking the time out to listen Raven Monroe. Originally Posted by Raven Monroe
Raven you don't need experience to know when a guy pays to see you - then give him the time he paid for - that's a No brainer- I don't feel the east bit sorry for you this is business and it really has nothing to do with experience. Imagine you going to your favorite restaurant and the waiter gives you shitty service and you informed management and they tell you-oh let it slide it's the waiters first day at work or you go to the Doctor he screws up and he tells you sorry I just graduated from Med school- I don't have experience like other doctors here- none of that flies in the real world. Business is business- one of my pet peeves is a provider answering the phone or texting during a session- just plain rude!!!! Oh and for the record- I agree with ZE- not buying the grandma story.
And, if you are any good, the texts, emails and distractions get worse, instead of lighter.
  • L.A.
  • 02-09-2015, 07:15 AM
I read the review and now I've read your response. I'll just say it seems like your pimp is giving you some shitty advice (orders).
It seems like he or you is thinking short term to make 50 bucks instead of long term making 1000s.

This is why I only see providers that are on ECCIE and\or P411. The system of checks and balances. If you provide a bad experience then there are reviews to get the information out there. And it works both ways. If I were to short you or be a danger there are ways to address that on the board as well. It improves the chances of everybody doing what they are supposed to do and everybody is happy....kinda the way it's supposed to be.

If your text was actually to your Grandma due to some actual emergency then let the client know up front what's going on. Most of us are pretty understanding and wouldn't get upset if you had to take a couple of minutes to take care of something important. However most of us on here have been around for a little while and don't really buy into the family emergency stories...we've heard them all too often. And if it was that important you should cancel the session, reschedule the session, or at the very least take care of that before or after the clock is ticking.

A lot of what I read seems really "pimpy" and "backpagey" and the type of bad experience I would avoid like the plague.

The other good thing about this site is a string of good reviews can also do wonders for your reputation. Just provide good quality sessions and pretend you're into us for an hour and get good positive reviews and the No review will be a distant memory.
Thank you for posting your response to your NO review.

First of all, I had a wonderful time with you. The key to maintaining your good reputation is to consistently provide good service. Please take these gentlemen advices and tips seriously. Like L.A. just mentioned, one NO review won't hurt you as long as you continue to deliver quality service and maintain good positive reviews. Good luck and best wishes!
Ladies, is there a Sticky in your forum about Do's and Dont's for girls just starting out? Does anyone think she would have texted had she read some guidelines about it? I don't know if she knew texting was a no-no...but... It's just a suggestion.

How else would they start off on the right foot...without mistakes? This isn't something you ladies learn in high school home economics, lol.
My answer to the OP's original question is a resounding "YES"! New providers should be held accountable for their business practices. Texting during a session...Hell, texting at all during the performance of any business duties, is rude and unexcusable. Attempting to upcharge is gauche. It is your responsibility to understand the usual business practices in the career you choose and what the standard level of service that is being offered by your competition. You then IMPROVE the level of service or provide something NEW and BETTER than your competitors to entice new customers. You also should have been on your best behavior when a well known and trusted reviewer visits you. Those opportunities are golden and rare. Better luck next time.
I think this is the benefit of posting honest, objective reviews. I am pretty sure the OP learned a valuable lesson from this experience.
The texting part is not a newbie mistake because that is simple lack of common sense and respect for your client.

As far as the other problem, that could be chalked up to a simple lack of communication.

Either way, none of us are perfect so it is best to live and learn.
Bingo, Kaylee....what a novel approach....common sense and respect. As most of us know, these aren't things learned in a book or a classroom.....either you have these attributes or you don't.

And it's easy to recognize the ones who don't.....they eventually weed themselves out of the Hobby over time. Looking ahead, I trust the OP will walk the extra mile on her next umpteen sessions after reading most members' comments......I would think, by doing so, the word on that would get around in no time flat. I wish her much luck!

The texting part is not a newbie mistake because that is simple lack of common sense and respect for your client. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
You can't treat your client like that expect a good outcome.

Sounds like you earned the no review.
Idiot pimps are like idiot bosses in the business world, always trying to micromanage. That pimp should gone over how to treat customers during orientation, I know that has to be in the manual somewhere. Maybe even some role playing during training.

Not understanding common courtesy and respect will doom any business.
Sounds like she is pretty experienced in the art of manipulation.

On phone with "grams"... sorry, ain't buying it. Sounds like pimp pressure to me.
Upsell?
Then "submissve" when she was trying to milk the money?

GTFO with that.

Now, I could be completely wrong, and will probably get smashed because of my opinion.. LOL. I don't really gaf.

I have seen a lot of aspects to this lifestyle. Including the bp/streetwalker games that get played. This just seems to fit one of those scenarios. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
I think you're completely correct.

She had to know that texting during a session is rude. He is paying good money to be with her. I wonder how she would like it if her pimp was texting away while she was trying to screw him. I have a feeling she would get quite pissed off.

And from slubby's response to his review, they agreed on a price and activities, so if they agreed to MSOG, either she intentionally upcharged him after agreeing to do MSOG prior to the session, or her pimp agreed to it for her and she should hold up their end of the deal. Doesn't sound like a simple miscommunication, unless her pimp was the one talking to him and didn't relay the proper info to his girl.

She just seems to be looking for sympathy after treating someone like shit, playing the "oh I didn't know, I'm new" card. I'm quite sure this guy wasn't her first client.
Not to dog-pile but the granma line has been beat to death also. Everything from "Granma died, Granma needs surgery to Granma sets my appointments and is senile". Ladies should pick on Granpa or a older aunt to every now and then.