What Ever Happened To “Original Cindy” Of Jade / Bali Fame ??

Seventh Heaven was definitely right across from the bowling alley on Electronic Lane, but I don’t remember Cindy ever working there. I’m pretty sure she went from Jade directly to Bali on Walnut Hill, which is also close to the bowling alley. NC Originally Posted by NamjaChingu
I actually saw Cindy @ Seventh Heaven, and before that she was at Smile, I assume we are talking about the same Cindy, she was a very fun time.
csb: Well, that explains it. I didn’t meet Cindy until she was at Jade, so her tenure at 7H predates me. NC
There is / was only one Cindy for many years, eventually known to everyone as “Original Cindy”. She worked at a number of the spas long ago on Emerald Street near Royal Lane. Those spas have all been gone for a long time - after LE shut them all down. Cindy subsequently moved to Jade (/ Hawaii) Spa down near downtown Dallas on Market Center Blvd for many years. When Jade Spa was closed down (again by LE), she and many of the other Jade Spa ladies moved to Bali Spa on Walnut Hill Lane. Cindy was retired by the time Bali Spa was shut down - again by LE. That’s been about five years ago now, I suppose. If this is all news to you, then you haven’t been around here long enough to have anything relevant to add to the conversation. But thanks for stopping by. Originally Posted by NamjaChingu
I met The Original Cindy maybe two times ay Bali. The impression she left me with makes it feel it was just like yesterday. I do not know of anybody that can give you that feeling of being with a true and amazing lover and a stunning vigurous sex partner at the same time. She gave her 100%. There was no illusion in that IOP. At least that is what I felt like.

I understand she had issues with her back pain and retired with a partner. If that is true I am happy for her, though I am jealous of those who did see her many more times than me. She was a true Legend and deserves the best.
Seventh was one of my go-to's back in the day. Used to have a couple of beers at Wild Turkey on Walnut Hill and then just walk over. Also loved Smile--that was the first AMP I ever went to. Love the memories from these old timer threads.

btw, Joy mentioned she still has a friend in Dallas from Jade that she visits when she comes back. Didn't say who it was, but said I would know her.
True legend. Those who saw her understand. That type of top notch level is rare. Plus Maya was a solid 2nd place as they worked together.

Anyone that is near that level of experience today?
M1: Maya is still active at The Asian Stars. NC
WT: I just adore Joy. I saw her a few times in early December when she was here at The Asian Stars. She said she would return in January. NC