Do providers not do cash anymore?

Cash is king! But some Providers prefer a deposit for travel, etc. Personally, it’s all the same to me ... Venmo, cash app, PayPal, whatever your comfortable with.
I personally require deposits for some appointments. If I am traveling to visit just you and we don't have a great reputation then I require a deposit. The few times that I have been lenient about my deposit policy I have been burned.

The only other time that I am requiring a deposit for an appointment that's just an hour or two is if they have previously cancelled on me before and did not pay my cancellation fee.
Yea I found this really odd last time I was in town.
Guys would be like I ONLY USE CASH.

Well sir, that’s all I accept.

What I have been told is it’s scams the girls require full donation up front over app
To get the room number in said hotel. Guy pays. Girl or a Arabian prince in a far away place never answers.

Cash will always be king. I accept cash app with verifiable gents.

And sometimes require a deposit, but only for longer engagements and it’s never the full amount up front
I have plenty of reviews on several sites all positive I do not leave my in call at any point in time without a deposit
and I never have a problem with people paying it and if people don't want to pay a deposit for me to travel across the country then they don't want to see me
I dont require deposit...I hate asking gents for money upfront...but thats just me...if you do,thats YOUR decision...lol

I prefer cash over anything else.I do on occassion take paypal though