Will Democrats Ever Stop Wearing Masks?

There are big Asian cities where you just don't want to be outside. Originally Posted by Tiny
I can just imagine.
Once Again . . .
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
  • Tiny
  • 08-17-2022, 11:05 PM
Gentlemen, I may have expressed myself poorly or irreverently earlier in this thread. I apologize to anyone I offended. I once was told by a coworker of Indian heritage who lived in Malaysia that he viewed me as Asian in temperament and character. That's one of the highest compliments I've gotten. I truly believe the positive things I wrote about Asians, and apologize for the lame humor, where I stereotyped the same group of people.
  • Brot
  • 08-18-2022, 05:19 AM
Lol. It must be a very scary universe when so many people are wearing masks.
That face and teeth on aoc has to be a mask? Right?
Thats one mask I wish the dems would not wear
It should have always been by choice. In fact human nature is a rather funny thing. If wearing a Mask was never politicized in the manner in which it was more people probably would have worn masks without protest. Originally Posted by Levianon17
So what’s your point? The OP wasn’t about what was, but what is.

Charlie, in his incredibly poignant manner, asserted that wearing a mask today was a problem because Democrats still wear them. And asked the question: Will Democrats Ever Stop Wearing Masks.

You spun off into the ether.

And then the thread went south.
Charlie also accused those that wear masks today of being child abusers and stupid.

In my city EVERY hospital, clinic, etc. requires masks to still be worn at all times practical by staff, patients and visitors. Considering that there are sick people there (immunocompromized especially), it makes sense to minimize the spread of covid and other airborne contagions...by Dems and Reps alike.

It amazes me that after more than two years, people don't (or choose to skew) the purpose of simple surgical type or homemade cloth masks as opposed to the N95 mask. The former protects others from YOU and is effective only if everyone is wearing...the latter protects you from OTHERS as well as protecting others from YOU. Not that hard to understand if willing to learn.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Screenshot_20210811-152342_Samsung Internet.jpg (790.5 KB, 24 views)
Why do you care who wears a mask, you don't know looking at someone if they have health issues, let it go and also Republicans also wear masks believe it or not.
So what’s your point? The OP wasn’t about what was, but what is.

Charlie, in his incredibly poignant manner, asserted that wearing a mask today was a problem because Democrats still wear them. And asked the question: Will Democrats Ever Stop Wearing Masks.

You spun off into the ether.

And then the thread went south. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What is, what was, what can or should be. Who cares, live your life on your terms and yours only.
What is, what was, what can or should be. Who cares, live your life on your terms and yours only. Originally Posted by Levianon17
What deflection!

Make an argument. Get challenged. Deflect, turn tail and run.

I think everybody cares.
  • WTF
  • 08-19-2022, 12:47 PM
I once was told by a coworker of Indian heritage who lived in Malaysia that he viewed me as Asian in temperament and character. Originally Posted by Tiny
You sure he wasn't just trying to be nice and was really talking about your penis?
  • WTF
  • 08-19-2022, 12:49 PM
I've requested to be buried in mine.
What deflection!

Make an argument. Get challenged. Deflect, turn tail and run.

I think everybody cares. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I wasn't making an argument. You have a bad attitude.
  • Tiny
  • 08-19-2022, 03:40 PM
You sure he wasn't just trying to be nice and was really talking about your penis? Originally Posted by WTF
Please stay on topic. And don't make fun of midgets.
When you submit to tyranny, you make it harder for us who fight tyranny. Masktards look ridiculous in their bacteria infested, sharia, face muzzle. Masks don’t even work. Most people roll their eyes every time we see a masktard.