Recent Video of a Busy, Hustling, Bustling Russian Metropolis. Notice Anything?

It's Russian propaganda being promoted by magas. Twitter and Facebook have been flooded with these videos all same content with same question.
It's Russian propaganda being promoted by magas. Twitter and Facebook have been flooded with these videos all same content with same question. Originally Posted by winn dixie
so whats the message it's suppose to convey, that Russia are the good guys?
There's a guy riding a self balancing 2 wheel hoverboard scooter thingy, a recently invented transportation device. The signs are in Cyrillic alphabet. The only country that uses that alphabet is Russia. Even if the video is a few months old, life in Russia hasn't changed much in that period of time. I'm glad the video triggers you. That's why I'm here. Mission accomplished.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUyFa9lyw1I Originally Posted by HoHound
If your mission is to trigger people then your purpose is to be a troll. Good Job!
That dude certainly doesn't "trigger" me. He is a one trick troll pony. I have his silly ass on ignore for a reason. The last thing I'll ever do is waste my time giving a MAGA racist clown any attention. And no, I am not saying all MAGA folks are racist because they are not. That troll is though judging by his posts. I didn't even need to watch his video to know what he meant. He's not that complicated. LOL

I obviously waste too much time in this forum IMO, but I'm not going to waste my time playing silly ass back and forth games with folks I consider to be complete fools with internet access and a keyboard. I won't ignore everyone though who has stupid posts that make no sense to me because I tend to find a few of those short bus riding folks rather adorable in a comical way.
Agreed. There are trolls and then there are trolls.

The OP has no doubt trolled this board under several handles.

We have others as well.
The Russian economy grew faster than any G7 nation last year.

Even NPR knows it.

https://www.npr.org/2023/12/17/12198...and-its-allies

As does Jimmy Dore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0Etr-smOLg&t=20s
The Russian economy grew faster than any G7 nation last year.

Even NPR knows it.

https://www.npr.org/2023/12/17/12198...and-its-allies

As does Jimmy Dore. Originally Posted by Ducbutter
The former Russian economist (Alexandra Prokopenko) is quoted in the NPR article as saying the country's real GDP growth exceeded 3% last year. I wouldn't call that "booming". But if true, it would be remarkable in the face of Western sanctions and the fact that roughly half of their foreign exchange reserves (over $300 billion) have been frozen since they invaded Ukraine two years ago.

Since their economy shrank by roughly 2% in 2022, last year's GDP advance would have barely recouped the previous year's output loss. Keep in mind both growth numbers are reported by the government statistics service Rosstat and should probably be taken with a slight grain of salt.

According to IMF data, Russia's economy ranks 12th in size globally, behind all G-7 members, ahead of South Korea (#13) and behind Mexico (#11).

https://www.forbesindia.com/article/...-world/86159/1
I’m uncertain of the purpose of this thread. What’s the point?
I’m uncertain of the purpose of this thread. What’s the point? Originally Posted by txdot-guy
It seems the video was meant to show that despite a ravenous war going on in Ukraine where supposedly thousands of Russian soldiers have died, life goes on at a normal pace in Russia.

Which brings me back to my previous question. Why the fuck aren’t bombs falling on Moscow?

Of course, the answer is, Putin has Nukes, and if the Ukrainians or any of her supporters even think of invading or bombing Russian cities, Putin will initiate Nuclear Armageddon.

So this Thug can pretty much do as he pleases.

We compound the problem by instituting a ridiculous energy policy that cuts our fossil fuel production while allowing Russia, ie Putin, to sell his vast quantities of oil worldwide to fund his war.

And who buys it. Some of our best friends as well as those that would wish us harm.
Back to oil… so this is our fault, really?
Back to oil… so this is our fault, really? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If we do not use our natural resources to increase our wealth, somebody else will.

As big of a shit hole is Russia is, they have a lot of oil and natural gas. And plenty of customers to buy it. Our former customers.

And with that money, they buy weapons, many which are manufactured by our enemies, ie China, North Korea, and Iran.

We send Ukrainians weapons to kill Russians, while we destroy our own fossil fuel energy industry so our world wide customers are forced to buy from Russia.
Russia then uses this money to buy weapons that kill Ukrainians.

There seems to be something amiss here.
so whats the message it's suppose to convey, that Russia are the good guys? Originally Posted by Levianon17
It's a goebbels style propagandist reel. That russia is seemingly unaffected by war. A thriving utopia with only whites. Pure goebbels style.
Social media sites have been bombed with Russian propoganda bots all showing the same 4 or 5 reels with same content. Comments under most of these posts mirror my thinking.
All these reels ask the same question.
No coincidence
Clean, safe streets, no crime, no homeless, no migrants, no drug addicts, no turds, no syringes, friendly, polite citizens, no obesity, well dressed, love and family. This is the society that are at war with? Originally Posted by HoHound
Not what Viktor Belenko said about his country.
Quite the opposite. Stealing left and right. Stealing to drugs.

But when you believe media that comes from a state sponsored organ....well, you'll believe anything.
I’m curious whether the OP has answer to the question he posed.