Too much?

Bigh1955-You and I not only have a history, but we future as well
ZZ - I'm just glad you changed your avi! Originally Posted by Bigh1955
Last one creep you out a little? Not that you asked, but that was one of the shots a former roommate of mine did for one of her art projects. I think she was obsessed with Madame Bathory.
Last one creep you out a little? Not that you asked, but that was one of the shots a former roommate of mine did for one of her art projects. I think she was obsessed with Madame Bathory. Originally Posted by ZyklonZomB
I figured that didn't I?
"It just baffles me when the true pleasure of the hobby is cheapened by money."

Hear, Hear!! Free sex for everybody!!! Yay!
+1 for NYB & Miss O's comments. The hobby is a market place some what like any other market; and the variety of options range from Buger King to Flemings (sorry for the restuarant anaolgy). Personally I've visited providers from $ to $$$$$, it depends on the what you're looking for and the budget at the time. I will add, like most things in life you get what you pay for in the market.

Btw, I will be more self conscious now when she tells me her favorite position is K9. LOL
I knew a provider that liked it in the ear.
I'm experiencing a great BJ and I let her know I'm going to shoot my load she always turned her head and let her ear have it.
Strange but what's a guy to do?
Was there a lot of "huh" what did you say afterwards.
"Strange but what's a guy to do"

Bank shots off the headboard?