should of known better.

I’m sure it’s much simpler than you’re making it out to be really. A hobbyist wanted to see a provider. If this provider was one to screen she’d only be doing herself a favor, in addition to arming herself with more information to use as blackmail if she’d like to. If she had taken a deposit she could have ran off without even having to see him like 98% of the “providers” asking for deposits do. Originally Posted by deellesamson
Blackmail? For what?

I’m sorry but that’s hilarious.
Blackmail? For what?

I’m sorry but that’s hilarious. Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
I don’t know, maybe money? Did you even read the article in the first post? Or are you thinking it’s hilariously impossible that anyone who’d screen would have malicious intent, like burgh thought you’d say.

Honestly what’s hilarious is your inability to come out with it at this point; how would screening have protected this hobbyist? Deflect again if you’d like but we’re all honestly waiting to hear you out.
What are you referring to sir?

Perhaps to the time that I was brutally assaulted? Thank you for bringing that up. Again (as if it’s some sort of burn on me) That was a client I saw based on the Indys vouching system. I did not screen him as I would today.
After the fact I learned he’s a convicted rapist.

Maybe that wouldn’t have happened with my current requirements but you know what they say, everything happens for a reason.
Lesson learned.

Many women in my industry suffer this type of abuse but are afraid to speak up. I am not afraid to speak up . Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
You were “screening” back then too. You still haven’t provided a cogent reason why a hobbyist should give any hooker his real life information? How exactly does that protect him? Do you reciprocate and provide your RL information to the hobbyist? What’s good for the goose is good for the gander. Yeah? Furthermore, how does a deposit protect him? Do you provide a legal document to protect the customer if you don’t live up to your end?
He def did a lot of things wrong.

Scheduling with a provider that doesn’t screen is the first, of many. Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
I said he did many things wrong. First of which was scheduling with a provider who doesn’t screen.

Once he made contact with her, common sense should have kicked in.
You were “screening” back then too. You still haven’t provided a cogent reason why a hobbyist should give any hooker his real life information? How exactly does that protect him? Do you reciprocate and provide your RL information to the hobbyist? What’s good for the goose is good for the gander. Yeah? Furthermore, how does a deposit protect him? Do you provide a legal document to protect the customer if you don’t live up to your end? Originally Posted by bambino
Besides addressing this, I wonder if she has any thoughts on the guy who was blackmailed and has his job contacted by someone from All American after handing over his ID.
I said he did many things wrong. First of which was scheduling with a provider who doesn’t screen.

Once he made contact with her, common sense should have kicked in. Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
Right so by your implication you’re saying screening would have somehow protected this hobbyist? Or are we all misunderstanding you here.
You were “screening” back then too. You still haven’t provided a cogent reason why a hobbyist should give any hooker his real life information? How exactly does that protect him? Do you reciprocate and provide your RL information to the hobbyist? What’s good for the goose is good for the gander. Yeah? Furthermore, how does a deposit protect him? Do you provide a legal document to protect the customer if you don’t live up to your end? Originally Posted by bambino
Sir. You don’t know what I was doing when I was doing it, or do you STALKER?

Keep talking

Once he made contact with her, common sense should have kicked in. Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
Are you talking to yourself now?
Right so by your implication you’re saying screening would have somehow protected this hobbyist? Or are we all misunderstanding you here. Originally Posted by deellesamson
Yes by my “implication” lol

What I’m saying is you dont know the entire story.

None of us can know if he did any research or just dialed up a number.
Are you talking to yourself now? Originally Posted by bambino
I’m sorry I don’t understand what you mean. Please tell me more
Sir. You don’t know what I was doing when I was doing it, or do you STALKER?

Keep talking Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
I don’t “do you STALKER”
I’m sorry I don’t understand what you mean. Please tell me more Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
You quoted yourself in post 19. Yeah?
Besides addressing this, I wonder if she has any thoughts on the guy who was blackmailed and has his job contacted by someone from All American after handing over his ID. Originally Posted by deellesamson
Is All American a reputable anything? That’s my answer to that lol
Yes by my “implication” lol

What I’m saying is you dont know the entire story.

None of us can know if he did any research or just dialed up a number. Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
What your saying is “me me me” in a thread that has everything to do with the safety of a hobbyist. Your agenda is clear and your thinking is clear even thinking someone brought up your alleged failed/imperfect screening system as a “burn”. I know it’s hard but try and be a little less self centered for a moment here.
I’d never recommend giving an ID to an agency Ever. That’s just dumb. Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
What’s the difference between this and screening with a private provider? How is any less dumb than the other? The million dollar question folks.