Hobby 101

That's why I usually play with known providers. Like the lil' brat above.
excellent list, helps a new guy out a lot!

#19 is so true...when I met my first she instilled in me #19 and I will always remember it!

I did make what I believed to be a "bust" once. I came in (second provider ever out of three total I have seen) and something sparked me.

Two guys in a grey crown vic sitting in the lot across the street looking. A larger white guy behind the cleaning cart instead of a smaller hispanic woman.

I swung in got a coke from the machine, rolled out the lot. I let the girl see me through the windows and told her what I saw.

I pulled in at a Wendy on the opposite side and watched the girl come out, go to her car. She left and so did the grey crown vic.

She was legit...I would invite her to meet me a little later down the street at a plce I chose. But, she was under watch. Originally Posted by ChocoLuva
Smart move. Good looking at the bigger picture. Even if the girl is legit, you never know whose attention she has attracted, or if LE has a particular notel under surveillance for some reason. Just not worth getting hassled if you can avoid it.
All in All good advice. I don't think I would have ever "gone in" if I had seen this list first, however. Way too much to think about.
All in All good advice. I don't think I would have ever "gone in" if I had seen this list first, however. Way too much to think about. Originally Posted by boardman
It's alot to think about. I am a natural planner (protocols/logistics/contingencies), my mind just works like that so it was easy for me to come up with alot of this before I ever started hobbying.
Alot of the info is not new, but I was hoping a decent number of people who read it would at least be able to pick up something new or different.
It's alot to think about. I am a natural planner (protocols/logistics/contingencies), my mind just works like that so it was easy for me to come up with alot of this before I ever started hobbying.
Alot of the info is not new, but I was hoping a decent number of people who read it would at least be able to pick up something new or different. Originally Posted by Dstorm
You're right, it is good to have it all in one place and anyone thinking about taking the leap would do well to read it. Should be a sticky. Maybe the Mods will give consideration
well those are all good points but I seldom to never see a girl off of CL or BP, unless it was referred to me by a long time buddy...

I think Robin hit the nail on the head..its mainly for you Pioneers who boldly go where no man has gone before...
I'm far from LE but I'm so not having a guy feel me up softly or aggressive and i'm not popping out a tittie either.
Talk about a thread bump! Damn.
That's why I usually play with known providers. Like the lil' brat above.
Top Originally Posted by topcat19542001
I miss that lil' brat
Never get a room with an adjoining door
Noise goes through that door as if it is made of cloth
Noise will invite complaints to the notel/hotel office
This activity has to be kept very low key!

Never go in a room with an adjoining door I hear Lee will be on the other side-SCRAM NOW!